Gabby named finalist for the CHERYL MILLER award | The Boneyard

Gabby named finalist for the CHERYL MILLER award

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
My thread got zero traction. Spread the word. Another voter award. Balloting starts March 2.
That's because you don't contribute anything useful to the BY LOL!

Ha-ha kidding of course (in case anyone thinks I was serious!!)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
That's because you don't contribute anything useful to the BY LOL!

Ha-ha kidding of course (in case anyone thinks I was serious!!)

Easy big fellah .... It's all in the thread title and I just keep bucking it, for whatever reason....March 2 someone post the voting page!

Reaction Score
Can't keep up with all these awards!! I think I'm going to start my own Hongster's BadAss award and the winner will get to bring home a used BMW.:)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Got to be either Cunningham or Gabby. LOL at Nared.

Nared is eminently likeable and a very good athlete, but her shot rarely shows up to play. I wonder if she really worked on it? But her being on the list has everything to do with the jersey, not the player, and it is pretty disgraceful imo.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Nared is eminently likeable and a very good athlete, but her shot rarely shows up to play. I wonder if she really worked on it? But her being on the list has everything to do with the jersey, not the player, and it is pretty disgraceful imo.

Honestly, her counting stats are fine. 17.1 ppg and 7.7 rpg is pretty good. So on those metrics, she probably is a top-5 SF. But as you mentioned, her shot is bad and that weakness becomes especially glaring against top teams.

6-18 vs. Texas A& M
4-12 vs. SCar
5-14 vs. ND
3-14 vs. Miss. St.
3-13 vs. SCar

She did do well in the second A&M game and against Mizzou but overall she seems to come up small against good opposition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom