Gabby Goodness | The Boneyard

Gabby Goodness

Reaction Score
I want to know when her cookbook is scheduled for publication. That shrimp & grits looked great and I'll bet she's got a bunch more. Maybe a cookbook of team favorites, or better yet a video series. C'mon UConn PR Dept., get moving!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I thought Gabby was a vegan. After one of her sensational performances, didn't Kara Lawson tweet something about why players should eat more vegetables? And I read here on the BY that, at a team meal, Gabby casually swapped her meat portion for Pheesa's veggies. Can anyone confirm?

Reaction Score
I thought Gabby was a vegan. After one of her sensational performances, didn't Kara Lawson tweet something about why players should eat more vegetables? And I read here on the BY that, at a team meal, Gabby casually swapped her meat portion for Pheesa's veggies. Can anyone confirm?

Gabby was/is a vegan. Though she did say at on point that it is not something she is necessarily committed to for the rest of life.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Gabby was/is a vegan. Though she did say at on point that it is not something she is necessarily committed to for the rest of life.
Vegan means different things to different people. In the HBO special she was making shrimp and grits which implies that she eats seafood, which some vegans will not eat, but some do.

Reaction Score
Vegan means different things to different people. In the HBO special she was making shrimp and grits which implies that she eats seafood, which some vegans will not eat, but some do.
I know a vegan who has chickens and eats their eggs. But no rooster, so the eggs are unfertilized and that makes it "vegan OK" (for him anyway). But I don't know any vegans who eat shrimp (and she put scallops in those shrimp & grits too).

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
FNM_120110-WN-Dinners-021_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.960.jpeg

Pescetarian.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members