Gabby and Kia Article | The Boneyard

Gabby and Kia Article

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Good writing.

"But make no mistake, this is Gabby’s and Kia’s team. They’re the leaders, as they were last season, and you can expect them to continue in that role."

And some general discussion too. "Really, I’m just saying I wouldn’t bet any American dollars on what the positions will actually be this season. Mostly because there won’t really be any beyond who runs the point. And that’s going to work out just fine."

One More Time for Gabby Williams and Kia Nurse - A Dime Back

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Good writing.

"But make no mistake, this is Gabby’s and Kia’s team. They’re the leaders, as they were last season, and you can expect them to continue in that role."

And some general discussion too. "Really, I’m just saying I wouldn’t bet any American dollars on what the positions will actually be this season. Mostly because there won’t really be any beyond who runs the point. And that’s going to work out just fine."

One More Time for Gabby Williams and Kia Nurse - A Dime Back
While I suspect Crystal will get the lion's share of minutes at the 1, I hope Coombs gets some solid time there too. I realize It's likely that Kia will slide over when Crystal is not in, but I think Mikayla could be an excellent converted 2G - much like Renee was...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom