Gabby and Geno last night | The Boneyard

Gabby and Geno last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The folks in Nevada need to learn the proper spelling of Geno.

Sounds like a good game for Gabby.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Taken from the Max Preps web site:
"Gabby Williams scores 35 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assist and 6 steals playing in front of her future Head Coach Gino Auriemma of UCONN." Reed vs North Valleys 1/14/14
Nice line.

Reaction Score
Mentioned in PAP's LINK to Carl's Samuelson article. I'd say a TERRIFIC game, not just nice or good. Carl points out that she sat out a whole quarter and much of another one..........and she had 19 in the first quarter, while the other TEAM had 24 for the entire game. Brother me, as one of my dear departed mountain aunts would say.

T

TroyHouse66

It's "Geno".
Folks up in the Truckee Meadows (Reno-Sparks) are apt to mis-spell the name. That's a big city for you.
If you get down to Dayton Valley (Dayton-Sutro)... (it used to be about 80% "Eye-talian"...) things are, shall we say, è molto meglio
[highest peak is Mt. Como, town holiday is Santa Maria Day, Grace Ricci still has the beehive wood oven down across the river across from Quilici Ranch Rd]
Capisce?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
It's "Geno".
Folks up in the Truckee Meadows (Reno-Sparks) are apt to mis-spell the name. That's a big city for you.
If you get down to Dayton Valley (Dayton-Sutro)... (it used to be about 80% "Eye-talian"...) things are, shall we say, è molto meglio
[highest peak is Mt. Como, town holiday is Santa Maria Day, Grace Ricci still has the beehive wood oven down across the river across from Quilici Ranch Rd]
Capisce?

Hey, I like to go up there to ski…Sugar Bowl / Kirkwood /Rose

Reaction Score
Hey, I like to go up there to ski…Sugar Bowl / Kirkwood /Rose
Loved Kirkwood, super steeps and great snow. Squaw and Heavenly are special as well as Tahoe in general!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom