FYI: Single game tickets now available for all 6 UConn Football home games. | The Boneyard

FYI: Single game tickets now available for all 6 UConn Football home games.

Reaction Score
bought single games to HC, Mizzou, and USF.

Bought Chairbacks to all 3 games. Amused by their 2 dollar per charge for email delivery. Its amazing to me how petty they are with things like that. I was thinking about making a donation since this is the 1st year I haven't bought seasons, but said you know what consider 6 bucks for your one email the donation.

Reaction Score
There are a lot of tickets available. We need to get the word our to friends, family members and anyone else to buy tickets and attend some games. WE NEED TO START FILLING THE RENT AGAIN.

Reaction Score
bought single games to HC, Mizzou, and USF.

Bought Chairbacks to all 3 games. Amused by their 2 dollar per charge for email delivery. Its amazing to me how petty they are with things like that. I was thinking about making a donation since this is the 1st year I haven't bought seasons, but said you know what consider 6 bucks for your one email the donation.

Way of the land... hell, New Jersey State Police charge you $2.00 "convenience fee" for paying a speeding ticket on line.

Reaction Score
So Mike from the ticket office called me and offered me a mini plan and with 2 singles to the use game and saved me a good chunk of change. Props where props are due.

Those are the 3 games I will commit to attending for sure and the USF game is the the one I take the whole fam to.

Pleasantly surprised by this development.

Reaction Score
Way of the land... hell, New Jersey State Police charge you $2.00 "convenience fee" for paying a speeding ticket on line.

Eh, one is a fine and at the other you're a customer. I had clicked on a 25 dollar donation but when prompted for delivery method, the only option was 2 dollar per ticket email. So I scrolled right down and unclicked the donation.

I'm petty like that. I can't stand when businesses scrape customers on dumb stuff. Like cable companies who lure new customers with great deals not available to existing customers.

I may go back and make that donation because Mike looked out.

Reaction Score
That's a lot of tickets to move. Should be interesting to see how they get people to buy them.

Reaction Score
I love when an institute of higher education doesn't spell check:

Event Date: Sat, Nov-4-2017
Event Time: time TBA

Senoir Day
Donald Brown bobblehead giveaway game

Reaction Score
Please explain how Mike saved you $40? I am curious. Thanks.
Simply put I bought individual tickets to Mizzou, USF, and HC. 2 each for Mizz and HC and 4 for USF. Mike called me up and said I could have gotten that in flex packs in slightly better seats. I purchased all chair backs.

He had the ticket office work them into flex pack is all. Maybe it was available to me all along, but I wasn't expecting a call to suggest those changes and he didn't have to make the call. To be honest, in all these years I felt it was the first time the ticket office looked out. I've usually gotten in the know you what dealing with them.

Reaction Score
OK. I was wondering if they did something better than what was already available.

To me, it doesnt seem that the pricing on the flex plan is any better than just bundling three games together. When they did it for basketball last year, it was a significant savings to buy the pack!!

Reaction Score
Before someone points out these are season tickets - not individual game tickets, I got it. Just wasn't searching for season ticket sale thread.

Reaction Score
OK. I was wondering if they did something better than what was already available.

To me, it doesnt seem that the pricing on the flex plan is any better than just bundling three games together. When they did it for basketball last year, it was a significant savings to buy the pack!!
I thought this too, but they called moved me up a few rows with aisle seats like I wanted and credited me 40 dollars. Small gestures go a long way after years of screw ups.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I thought this too, but they called moved me up a few rows with aisle seats like I wanted and credited me 40 dollars. Small gestures go a long way after years of screw ups.

Cool to hear they did that. I had always good experiences with the ticket office - especially getting the Top of the Rent or the value package to GP or HCC. On the website they don't (or didn't) allow you to pick your specific seats, but whenever I called, I always got the ones I wanted (first row aisle in GP corners and last row against the fence for The Rent).

I agree with you too about the processing fees. Would rather pay $2 extra in the price, then be hit with some BS fee at the end.

Reaction Score
anyone know of any promo codes for the games? I remember last year there were a bunch but havent found any this year yet.

Reaction Score
It's still early. The codes will come out closer to the games when they have a good understanding of how many tickets they have to unload for cheap. Be patient if you are looking for deals.

Reaction Score
anyone know of any promo codes for the games? I remember last year there were a bunch but havent found any this year yet.

Promo codes I just started typing in promotions box that have been typical codes from previous yrs.

PW2017: USF $20-35
Sections 117/125. 217/218

BAND:
$96 FULL season tickets
Sections: 215/216/217/219
$147 total after FIT, order fees etc.

Nothing for FRONTIER yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics