FYI - Kemba Walker on SVP and Russillo at 2:15 EST | The Boneyard

FYI - Kemba Walker on SVP and Russillo at 2:15 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Part of the vast anti-UConn conspiracy? SVPs alright. Russillo is sort of a drunken mess. I assume they'll both do some ball-washing.

Reaction Score
Part of the vast anti-UConn conspiracy? SVPs alright. Russillo is sort of a drunken mess. I assume they'll both do some ball-washing.
He is a douchenozzle on all fronts. can't stand their futile attempt to riff up witty banter. SVP once cut me in line at the bank.

Reaction Score
IMO, SVP and Russillo are two of the only worthwhile talents over there at the Worldwide Leader.

Kemba's interview was mostly about the Bobcat's turnaround. When asked if this year's UConn squad could make a run like he did, he said they needed to 'come together' to do it, but didn't count them out...

Reaction Score
He is a douchenozzle on all fronts. can't stand their futile attempt to riff up witty banter. SVP once cut me in line at the bank.

You can't stand their attempt to entertain their audience? You would prefer - rather than witty banter - that they sit in silence?

You probably deserved it.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I like SVP but for anybody who's been cut in the line at the bank by him, enjoy:

Reaction Score
You can't stand their attempt to entertain their audience? You would prefer - rather than witty banter - that they sit in silence?

You probably deserved it.
I would prefer them to sit silence . Or not even be on air. They do know college football. Everything else is pouring out their mouths .

Reaction Score
I would prefer them to sit silence . Or not even be on air. They do know college football. Everything else is pouring out their mouths .

Russillo is one of the most knowledgeable NBA guys they have IMO. SVP is a huge college basketball guy. I think they are great, the only talk radio I ever listen to.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
SVP and Russillo are such a step above the quibbling bull$hit of Steven A Smith / Skip Bayless on First Take. I always try to watch ESPN when I'm working from home on my lunch break and I'd rather watch SVP & Russillo out of any program on ESPN at the time (including Sportscenter which is now inflated with hype BS).

Like all analysts they have their shortcomings but they're probably some of the most knowledgeable and unbiased guys ESPN has. Of all ESPN-relating things to complain about, SVP/Russillo are not among them.

Reaction Score
The only sports radio show I like and will ever listen to, they are knowledgeable and pretty damn funny.

Reaction Score
I'm in on svp/rusillo as well; entertaining and easily the most listenable show on espnradio. Of course the amount of commercials and constant sponsor mentions is enough to make you crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom