FYI: ESPNHS HoopGurlz Star Watch | The Boneyard

FYI: ESPNHS HoopGurlz Star Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure of the criteria for the order here but it looks like Tuck is the top player to watch apparently due to her scoring blitz in her first three games. Then Stewart is next. No Moriah Jefferson?! She gets disrespected it seems. Is it because of the caliber of her opponents? Double D descending! Something about her makes me wary of her as a true team player. Probably just her "teenager-ness." Did HoopGurls finalize their 2012 rankings? Or will they update them one last time in January? I hope they update. So they can place Tuck in the correct numerical position which is NOT 15!

Click here: ESPNHS HoopGurlz Star Watch

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Moriah has been very very unselfish the few times I've seen her. I don't know why you wouldn't think she's a "team" player, maybe you see something I don't. To me she's in the Sue Bird mold...passes when she needs to pass, scores when she needs to score.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
It's the starwatch from last week. I don't know how often they update the list. Probably after the TOC.

Reaction Score
Moriah has been very very unselfish the few times I've seen her. I don't know why you wouldn't think she's a "team" player, maybe you see something I don't. To me she's in the Sue Bird mold...passes when she needs to pass, scores when she needs to score.
Sorry for the confusion. I was speaking of Diamond DeShields (Double D); not Moriah Jefferson.
Double D descending! Something about her makes me wary of her as a true team player. Probably just her "teenager-ness."

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Ahhhhh. I see. I haven't seen Diamond play in person, she seems like she is just thrilled with all of the recruiting stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom