FWIW - Phil Steele has us beating Cincy | The Boneyard

FWIW - Phil Steele has us beating Cincy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And in the Compass Bowl as BE#5 ahead of Cuse going to O'Brady.

The link is on philsteele.com then click the Bowl Projections tab.

Reaction Score
And in the Compass Bowl as BE#5 ahead of Cuse going to O'Brady.

The link is on philsteele.com then click the Bowl Projections tab.
He has RU v. fSU in Orange, UL v. VT in Russell, Cinci v. Duke in Belk, SU v. WVU in Pinstripe, UConn v. ole Miss in Compas, and Pitt v. UCF in Beef.

Reaction Score
If the predictions hold for bowls the BE is going to get it's ass kicked in more than a few of them.

Oh well. I surely don't care any more.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If the predictions hold for bowls the BE is going to get it's ass kicked in more than a few of them.

Oh well. I surely don't care any more.

?

Rutgers and Pitt yes. Cinci, Louisville and UConn would all win. Syracuse and WVU is a tossup.

Reaction Score
He has RU v. fSU in Orange, UL v. VT in Russell, Cinci v. Duke in Belk, SU v. WVU in Pinstripe, UConn v. ole Miss in Compas, and Pitt v. UCF in Beef.

I must be out of it. I don't even know what half of these bowl are anymore.

Reaction Score
I came straight from vacation in Florida and then to Cali on business. Didn't bring enough warm clothes. Figured Alabama was in the south. Lol.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Street party wasn't bad... Good BBQ and a Shula's in Hoover! Stadium was meh.
that stadium was turble. we parked/tailgated in a church parking lot. we were parked in the minister's spot, so there's that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
One step at a time.

Beat Cincy on Saturday.

But a crappy bowl on January 5th gives the coaches an extra six weeks to work with the players, especially the returning players.

Normally that's a huge benefit. With the offensive staff, I'm not so sure.

Reaction Score
One step at a time.

Beat Cincy on Saturday.

But a crappy bowl on January 5th gives the coaches an extra six weeks to work with the players, especially the returning players.

Normally that's a huge benefit. With the offensive staff, I'm not so sure.

You must be such a bundle of happiness to live with...

Reaction Score
Lets be optimistic. O scores 7 and D gets pick 6 in first half, and we're up 14-0. Second half, PP & GDL make the dont lose adjustments and we nothing. Cincy comes back with a TD and 2 field goals. D is on field all second half. Cincy starts final drive in last 1 minute 30 after we go three and out blowing chance to put the game away. They drive to our forty closing for winning field goal, but D makes a game saving turnover...you know..same as basically last 2 weeks.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConn 24 - Ole Miss 14

Ole Miss is terrible. That might be closer than it would turn out. I am a firm SEC believer - but Ole Miss has to be the worst 6-6 team the SEC could produce.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Ole Miss is terrible. That might be closer than it would turn out. I am a firm SEC believer - but Ole Miss has to be the worst 6-6 team the SEC could produce.

Agreed. But keep in mind that all of our 24 points are going to happen in the first half...;)

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

Have you watched them this year. I have and they are far from terrible. They played Texas A&M very close and almost had LSU at LSU. They are much improved from earlier in the season.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Ole Miss is playing well at the end of the season. They just smoked MSU. They are not terrible. They were terrible last year. Freeze has done a good job there.

Reaction Score
If you look at who they have played and how they have done against them, they have played much, much, much better football this year than we have.

\That having been said, I will take the matchup.

Reaction Score
I know it is fun to speculate but lets not put the cart before the horse. Would be great to finish the regular season on a 3 game winning streak and get into a bowl. Not a PP fan and also the offensive coach's whoever they are but do give credit to the team and the coaches for 2 nice wins buts a little hope and faith in the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom