Future Scheduling ? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Future Scheduling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This year the OOC isn't that bad. Home - away split isn't great, but an OOC of FCS, service academy, SEC, BYU is about what you'd want.

It's the conference slate that stinks.

Playing a home slate of Nova, BYU, Pitt, Ru, WVU, Cuse, would be great.

If you want to make yourself sick, take a look at the teams we played in 2009. No, really. What I would give to have that schedule every single year...

Reaction Score
If you want to make yourself sick, take a look at the teams we played in 2009. No, really. What I would give to have that schedule every single year...
Ughhh. What a roller coaster of an emotional season. Jazz's murder, heartbreaking last minute losses to UNC, Pitt, WVU, and RU, to curb stomping USCe in the bowl game. 8-5 final record. UConn was 20 points away from a perect season and had the lead in the final minutes in 4 of the 5 losses...

Reaction Score
Ughhh. What a roller coaster of an emotional season. Jazz's murder, heartbreaking last minute losses to UNC, Pitt, WVU, and RU, to curb stomping USCe in the bowl game. 8-5 final record. UConn was 20 points away from a perect season and had the lead in the final minutes in 4 of the 5 losses...

...and we came roaring back and almost stole one on the road at #4 Cincy, which went 12-0 until Brian Kelly (and Bob Diaco) left. That was the most points Cincinnati gave up all year until the bowl.

Also, that Pitt team - which we manhandled for 50 minutes - ended the year ranked 15th.

Reaction Score
I'm wondering how long it's gonna take to start getting our old Big East rivals(Pitt, Cuse, Rutgers, WVU) back on the schedule. Some day we should try and schedule Penn St. I guess they'll stop turning up their noses when UConn is ranked higher than them. Come on Diaco, get this train a-rollin!!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I'm wondering how long it's gonna take to start getting our old Big East rivals(Pitt, Cuse, Rutgers, WVU) back on the schedule. Some day we should try and schedule Penn St. I guess they'll stop turning up their noses when UConn is ranked higher than them. Come on Diaco, get this train a-rollin!!
Not gonna happen. They don't wanna help us gain any nonentum. They have the upper hand in recruiting by being P5. They have ZERO reason to play us and have ZERO to gain by doing so. I hate this reality but it's the truth....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom