Future PM of Canada Declares: | The Boneyard

Future PM of Canada Declares:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

"On Sunday, Nurse scored 29 points in the Canadians' 82-63 victory over South Korea. She was 11-of-16 from the field, including 6-of-10 from behind the 3-point line. Nurse also had four assists, three rebounds and two steals. Canada started the tournament Saturday with an 81-50 victory over Greece, and Nurse had 12 points."

Charles, Liberty teammates stepping up in FIBA World Cup

France to test Canada hard, but for now ... Kia is doing what Kia can do; catch fire and burn you bad.

Reaction Score

"On Sunday, Nurse scored 29 points in the Canadians' 82-63 victory over South Korea. She was 11-of-16 from the field, including 6-of-10 from behind the 3-point line. Nurse also had four assists, three rebounds and two steals. Canada started the tournament Saturday with an 81-50 victory over Greece, and Nurse had 12 points."

Charles, Liberty teammates stepping up in FIBA World Cup

France to test Canada hard, but for now ... Kia is doing what Kia can do; catch fire and burn you bad.

On every plain I love your post of KIA. However, I expect her to be king of the International Hockey league AND Prime Minister ----AND---the first person to be vote Prime Minister and USA President in the same year....(stranger things have happened) --can tw0 neighbors be closer??

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
The thought that trickles through my brain is, as always, what parent wouldn’t be proud of such a young person? Parents of our UConn women have nothing to be disappointed about when it comes to their daughters playing basketball, being students, and being excellent citizens.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom