(future opponent) Indiana 69 Florida Gulf Coast 63 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

(future opponent) Indiana 69 Florida Gulf Coast 63

Reaction Score
They're in a bit of a shoot-out with a just okay Wright St. team (who themselves have a bad defense). We shouldn't have problems scoring on Sunday. Should be an entertaining game.
And Wright St. is without their preseason-Horizon-League-player-of-the-year leading scorer. So Indiana's not going to be happy about how many points they gave up.

Reaction Score
I said we could beat them without Castle and got eyes rolled at me. They suck. We’ll be focused

Reaction Score
Gulf Coast was fun when they had that dunk city team.
I visited Florida Gulf Coast when my daughter was looking at schools. The arena signage really played up the dunk city theme. The area where FGCU is located is beautiful. I told my my daughter if she didn't go there, I would. I'd be like Rodney Dangerfield from "Back To School". :)

Reaction Score
Indiana calls timeout, up 7 with 3:30 left. KenPom line is 11, Vegas spread was 15.5 (with more info about Wright St's best player being out).

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I visited Florida Gulf Coast when my daughter was looking at schools. The arena signage really played up the dunk city theme. The area where FGCU is located is beautiful. I told my my daughter if she didn't go there, I would. I'd be like Rodney Dangerfield from "Back To School". :)
How long ago Ft Myers hammered with Ian

Reaction Score
How long ago Ft Myers hammered with Ian
Struggled with army and wright state without their best player and conference player of year. Basically, their defense is abysmal. Play solid d and huskies dominate. If castle plays its a rout

Reaction Score
Indiana calls timeout, up 7 with 3:30 left. KenPom line is 11, Vegas spread was 15.5 (with more info about Wright St's best player being out).
Won by 9. Held Wright St scoreless for 3 min after the timeout at least. Still gave up 1.05 PPP to Wright St without their best player. Scored the same PPP as Toledo and less than Colorado St against Wright.

They can't shoot and don't really run any stuff that gets them good looks other than some lobs to their bigs for dunks. Biggest thing will be keeping them off the free throw line. It'll be a little bit like a Providence game, except they're not really tough and don't rebound.

We also had 2 more days to prep for them.

Reaction Score
I don’t think Clingan gets the worst of this matchup. He’ll also be much better at deflecting lobs.
Didn’t say he would get the worst. Just saying its a tough matchup, Ware has good mobility and great athleticism.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom