Future of UConn West Hartford Site | The Boneyard

Future of UConn West Hartford Site

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Good to see it finally sold at a decent number and to buyer who will create significant jobs in a good job sector.

(My 4th grade English teacher just rolled over in her grave at the run on.)

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Good to see it finally sold at a decent number and to buyer who will create significant jobs in a good job sector.

(My 4th grade English teacher just rolled over in her grave at the run on.)
She will roll over in her grave because you think she'd think it is a run on sentence because the word and connects the two main independent clauses with a comma probably being optional after the word number

Wow I never really realized how hard it actually is to intentionally write a run on sentence with an education beyond 5th grade

Reaction Score
She will roll over in her grave because you think she'd think it is a run on sentence because the word and connects the two main independent clauses with a comma probably being optional after the word number

Wow I never really realized how hard it actually is to intentionally write a run on sentence with an education beyond 5th grade
Spend a decade overseas thinking and writing in inverse order of English, then top it off toying with dyslexia. Lots of stuff's achievable! :)

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Sales price $5.2 M

Connecticut will kick in a $10 million forgivable loan for renovations if Ideanomics hits its job target.

Reaction Score
Smoke & mirrors to date; it will be interesting to see whether anything comes of the currently named company, Ideanomics, let alone the CT-taxpayer funded, proposed development.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom