Future non-conference games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Future non-conference games

Reaction Score
I'd be surprised to see any straight H-H big name OOC series announced soon for 2 reasons.

1. The Big East has OOC challenge series with the Big XII and Big Ten.
2. As part of the AAC exit deal, UConn also has to play 2-4 games against the top end AAC teams (some split MBB/WBB, likely 3 MBB/WBB vs USF).

So, if UConn has games against Kansas, Michigan and Memphis lined up from those two things, I would not expect to see them also throw Notre Dame in there. The OOC scheduling will probably be the NJIT's and Iona's of the Northeast as long as the league has major opponents to get for them to fill in the rest.
notre dame is in the legends classic next year with uconn

Reaction Score
Or Dook will do it if they can play a team like St. John’s where some home games are at MSG. I don’t know if they play true home and homes with other school. Like you have to play them at Cameron but they will not play you on your campus arena
Dook is the most scared "blue blood" ever. Can't even step out of their comfort zone of Cameron. Thankfully Stephan F Austin showed them the way

Reaction Score
Want all the suspected cheaters so we can troll them a la VCU.

Reaction Score
There is a better chance of my cat walking on the moon than Duke ever playing at Gampel or the XL Center.

1575952212687.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom