Future Huskies Azzi Fudd, Caroline Ducharme, Amari DeBerry | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Future Huskies Azzi Fudd, Caroline Ducharme, Amari DeBerry

Reaction Score
It's a risk versus reward proposition. There's little to be gained showing off in some exhibition game while assuming a ton of risk.
She is going to play basketball that day, 100%, where do you think she should play? I think it would be better for her to play in a game with future teammates/friends who play the game a certain way. OR she she can play at the local gym and get in a game with some football players trying to stay in shape, a couple guys who may play D3 and some guys who play to get some cardio that has no referees.

Reaction Score
She is going to play basketball that day, 100%, where do you think she should play? I think it would be better for her to play in a game with future teammates/friends who play the game a certain way. OR she she can play at the local gym and get in a game with some football players trying to stay in shape, a couple guys who may play D3 and some guys who play to get some cardio that has no referees.
Her driveway if she must. She'll be in Storrs in two months where she can play all she wants against the best of the best under the watchful eye of our superior S&C and medical staff.

Reaction Score
After a delayed AAU summer, only 2 high school games, no McDonald’s All American game, no Jordan game, I’m sure Azzi just wants to play. I know some keep bring up her knee, but Candace Parker and Skylar Diggins-Smith both continued to play at high levels after torn ACL’s. I’m looking forward to seeing Azzi play, I hope she’s hunting 3pointers and dominating when she takes the court.

Reaction Score
Her driveway if she must. She'll be in Storrs in two months where she can play all she wants against the best of the best under the watchful eye of our superior S&C and medical staff.
Ok, I guess I see where we differ. If there are 75 days, give or take, till she arrives in Storrs, I think she will hoop at least 65 of those days. almost all of those days will include playing, not just practicing. She isn't going to not play till then, that just not reality. I also don't think playing on the driveway would be a great idea, really rough on the knees.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Normally a $16 a month subscription to watch PTB Live games.

Unless they are making an exception I don't think this game will be free.

Reaction Score
Don’t sleep on poffenbarger
She has, thus far, appeared like a polite high school kid on the court. Showing almost nothing. Made one shot, I think. However, that is not the point. The point is she will be ahead of the curve when she returns next season, with her classmates. We all hope for great things from her.
Once she ( or anyone ) really knows the system, then they can allow their natural game and skills to emerge.

Reaction Score
After a delayed AAU summer, only 2 high school games, no McDonald’s All American game, no Jordan game, I’m sure Azzi just wants to play. I know some keep bring up her knee, but Candace Parker and Skylar Diggins-Smith both continued to play at high levels after torn ACL’s. I’m looking forward to seeing Azzi play, I hope she’s hunting 3pointers and dominating when she takes the court.

Or Gabby Williams who had 2 ACL tears in high school.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Thoroughly confused about this game on April 2....primarily due to the fact that I am not even a walk-on
with techie stuff.

Question: if we enter [passthaballlive.com] on our computer will this game be shown?
For free? For a fee?

What time will the game be played? Is it 1:30 eastern daylight time? Will that be the time of broadcast or will it be tape delayed?

Is it fair to wonder whether Azzi will actually play given her recent trey shooting boot thing?
It would be great to see Amari and Caroline live [and Azzi if she is healthy] just to get a sense of how they move etc.

Help!

Reaction Score
It's a risk versus reward proposition. There's little to be gained showing off in some exhibition game while assuming a ton of risk.
Good players want good competition

Reaction Score
Just found out that the young ladies will be playing in the WHO'S NXT? All American Game together on Friday, April 2 in San Antonio! How cool is that. It's before the Final Four Game. They play at 12:30pm CST. Can't wait to get a preview before they get to UConn!!!!

Here is the event website 2021 it will be live streamed so that's perfect.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Greatly appreciate this info....it is just plain fun to get a sneak preview of our kids.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Fudd is currently recovering from a sprained left foot, which will prevent her from playing alongside future UConn teammates Amari DeBerry and Caroline Ducharme in the All-American Game. She’s been limited to shooting and ball-handling workouts, but hopes to get out of her walking boot soon.

The trio plans to attend UConn’s Final Four game on Friday against Arizona (9:30 p.m., ESPN).

https://www.ctpost.com/sports/artic..._source=post original url&utm_medium=referral

Reaction Score
Just checked out the live stream for today's Who's Nxt games (@ 9:45 and 12:45 EDT or CDT?) and it's not free. You have to sign up and there's a fee.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Just checked out the live stream for today's Who's Nxt games (@ 9:45 and 12:45 EDT or CDT?) and it's not free. You have to sign up and there's a fee.

I warned that was going to be the case.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Ex7XhspWYAAZOeS

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
They look like "angry elves"...yikes :eek:

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Just out of curiosity, paid the fee and, as you might expect, watched some players with talent, but more to the point, an abiding desire to showcase themselves, so not so enjoyable and not much insight into how they use their strengths to work with teammates. Lots of dribbling, lots of air-ball shots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom