Future Big East Hopeful | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Future Big East Hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Uh oh. That map says Comcast will try to get BC back from the ACC.

YEAH ... and I hate to rile up a few of our fellow board members; but, you can also say that FRESNO and Hattiesburg (RE: University of Southern Mississippi) also could be targets on this theory.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
YEAH ... and I hate to rile up a few of our fellow board members; but, you can also say that FRESNO and Hattiesburg (RE: University of Southern Mississippi) also could be targets on this theory.

Anytime you can get the third best program in Mississippi, you have to do it. The key to success is to compile the third and fourth biggest programs in the poorest states. I wonder which Louisiana branch we should offer first - Monroe is a sleeping giant!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Anytime you can get the third best program in Mississippi, you have to do it. The key to success is to compile the third and fourth biggest programs in the poorest states. I wonder which Louisiana branch we should offer first - Monroe is a sleeping giant!

No, no, no, no......no. The Ragin' Cajuns are French, which means they are Catholic, which means they are in! :eek:

That will finally help us land ND, right?

Reaction Score

Boot Memphis and take Southern Miss. Southern Miss actually has fans.

Reaction Score

Pudge thinks slumming it is a winning stratagem.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Hey Dan - you don't think Wake > ECU? Explain this:
Jim Grobe @ Wake Forest is 27-8 against NC State (6-5), UNC (5-3), Duke (11-0) and ECU (5-0).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom