Fury Wilder III. Who you got? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fury Wilder III. Who you got?

Reaction Score
Berlanga, that guy who called out Canelo in the undercard barely looked undercard-worthy despite the win by decision. Disappointed with him as a prospect. Too bad.
Being Puerto Rican myself i follow all PR prospects and Berlanga is overrated and not even close to the best PR prospect. Xander Zayas is far more talented and skilled. Heck, Berlanga might not even be top 5 up and comers repping the island. Berlanga lacks elite skill, speed and his power is overrated as seen in his last two fights when he stepped up the competition. I dont see him having a big future in the sport. Solid guy who still has some developing to do but his ceiling is limited.

I was impressed with the Cuban HW fighter Sanchez. I knew he would beat Ajagba although Ajagba didnt look as clueless as i thought and showed improvement but was just outclassed. Id never seen Sanchez but i knew hed be seriously skilled as usual when it comes to Cuban fighters. He is only 29 and is going to be a player at the HW. I would like to see him be a little more aggressive though when he gets his guy hurt. That lack of aggression could cost him when facing higher level competition.

Jared Anderson is the best 21 year old HW ive seen since Mike Tyson. Different fighter but skilled beyond his years. Hes ready to take over in 2 years. Rumor has it he knocked out Fury in training camp. That kid is the truth.

Reaction Score
Best fight of the trilogy, I liked that Wilder actually came out with a gameplan but either as a result of carrying too much bulk, him not having the stamina to execute fighting being that active with the jab, or Fury adjusting(likely a combination of all 3) he gassed out hella quick and reverted back to how he's been fighting for the past few years. A quick KO probably would have been better for him because being that tough was too detrimental for his health, that was a beating and these last two Fury beatdowns are gonna have long term consequences. Funny that there was a dolt in that Usyk/AJ thread from a few weeks ago saying Wilder was only showing up for a paycheck and was going to be running, did that look like the case last night?

Reaction Score
Being Puerto Rican myself i follow all PR prospects and Berlanga is overrated and not even close to the best PR prospect. Xander Zayas is far more talented and skilled. Heck, Berlanga might not even be top 5 up and comers repping the island. Berlanga lacks elite skill, speed and his power is overrated as seen in his last two fights when he stepped up the competition. I dont see him having a big future in the sport. Solid guy who still has some developing to do but his ceiling is limited.

I was impressed with the Cuban HW fighter Sanchez. I knew he would beat Ajagba although Ajagba didnt look as clueless as i thought and showed improvement but was just outclassed. Id never seen Sanchez but i knew hed be seriously skilled as usual when it comes to Cuban fighters. He is only 29 and is going to be a player at the HW. I would like to see him be a little more aggressive though when he gets his guy hurt. That lack of aggression could cost him when facing higher level competition.

Jared Anderson is the best 21 year old HW ive seen since Mike Tyson. Different fighter but skilled beyond his years. Hes ready to take over in 2 years. Rumor has it he knocked out Fury in training camp. That kid is the truth.
Carlos Caraballo is my favorite PR prospect, bigtime opportunity coming up at the end of the month @ the MSG Theater

Reaction Score
Carlos Caraballo is my favorite PR prospect, bigtime opportunity coming up at the end of the month @ the MSG Theater
Oh yeah, the southpaw, slickster with some pop. You know to look at him he doesnt look like much but when the bell rings he is sharp as they come. Will be world champion some day soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom