OT: - Fury vs. Whyte | The Boneyard

OT: Fury vs. Whyte

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
He claims that he will retire after the fight .. I actually believe him. So he won't fight Usyk or Joshua, unfortunately.

Reaction Score
He claims that he will retire after the fight .. I actually believe him. So he won't fight Usyk or Joshua, unfortunately.

Such a weak time to retire. I get it with head injuries and everything, but it feels like he's dodging the best.

Reaction Score
Such a weak time to retire. I get it with head injuries and everything, but it feels like he's dodging the best.
I don’t like him and have been hoping he losing for awhile now. But if there’s one thing I know about him is, he’s not dodging anyone. He’s living in his own timeline and is doing what’s best for him. Smart. I think those wars with Wilder took a toll on him a bit too.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Who do you think he’s dodging ?

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
About 15 min away from the ring walk. I think Fury wins this one by late stoppage or decision. Definitely not dodging anybody. He offered Joshua an absurd amount of money to step aside so he could fight for the undisputed championship with Usyk. I do not know if I believe he will retire, I know he keeps saying it and has been saying it, but if he gets past this that fight against the winner of Usyk/Joshua (probably Usyk again), will be an absolutely massive fight not just money but because of the undisputed HW titles.

ColchVEGAS

Reaction Score
Whyte definitely looks like he is not planning on going the distance. Probably knows he will not outbox Fury. He needs that left hook to land.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Main event was a lot of fun, that was a perfect uppercut. If Joshua can come out on top of the Usyk series (I don’t think he will), then I think Fury will get up for that unification fight. Would be a huge event in the UK. Not sure he will choose to fight Usyk

I buy a lot of boxing PPVs but I just couldn’t fork it over for this event. Caught it on a stream. The undercard was just terrible. I needed some more world class guys on this card

Kinahan is probably in Myanmar by now

ColchVEGAS

Reaction Score
No one. Just feels like an incomplete career if that makes sense

I get what you are saying. Fury has stated he does not feel like he needs the belts Usyk has because he already won them and was stripped due to his absence from the ring because of his drug abuse and depression. Great story on his comeback. If this is his last fight I will truly miss seeing him. One of the best heavyweights of all time.

Reaction Score
I doubt he retires.i think he fights Joshua this fall after Joshua beats usyk,unfortunately I don't think usyk can be at full focus with what's going on in Ukraine,God bless Ukraine my heart bleeds for these people

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Whyte was 20 lbs overweight and had no chance.

Best thing was we had one guy in our group watching the fight who said the fight was boring and went to take a piss. 10 seconds later fight was over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom