Funny Dog Stories - and a little holiday humor | The Boneyard

Funny Dog Stories - and a little holiday humor

Reaction Score
A number of years ago I had a yellow lab (Planet) who wanted to give my family a Christmas present. Our urban community was quite spread out so she had plenty of outside time, much of it unconstrained for she seldom strayed very far. On Christmas day she showed up on our deck with one of those boneless hams wrapped in though plastic. Everyone had a pretty good laugh about it, except probably for the owner who no doubt was thawing it out for later.
To outdo herself she disappeared a second time returning again with this time (yea, you guessed it) one of those boneless turkeys similarly packaged. This completely blew our minds, but none of us had the courage or inclination to go door to door looking for the unfortunate victims.
Needless to say, the booty did not go to waste.
dudley-lab.jpg

Attachments

• Harry2.JPG
    Harry2.JPG
    632 KB · Views: 43
Reaction Score
Well, cats deserve equal time... It's certainly funnier in retrospective than at the time, and probably not that unusual for felines, but when our cat was a kitten he took down our real Christmas tree, so it was hanging just above the floor, suspended by the light cords. :(

Reaction Score
If this wasn't enough to stimulate you, here's another one.
Last night we spent considerable time wrapping gifts and putting about 30 of them under the tree. We decided to reward ourselves and go out for dinner.
When we returned we discovered that my son's yellow lab had gone over to the tree and somehow picked out the only gift that was for him. The wrappings were strewn all over the floor and he was throwing his play toy all over just for fun. None of the other gifts were touched. Go figure.

What's your story? No cats please,; they deserve their own thread.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and I hope Santa still fits down your chimney.

IMG_2486.JPG
27227-97ee958775a9c7e99166b1110ac516aa.jpg

Reaction Score
My buddy’s dog once ate all the ornaments off the tree glass included but not the lights Without knocking the tree over. Black lab

Reaction Score
Jonathan,(the Uconn mascot) walked into Geno's restaurant,went to the bar and ordered a martini.The bartender said,"We don't get many dogs in here,"and Jonathan replied,"I can believe it at these prices."

Reaction Score
Did you know dogs have their own communication techniques? For example, they use pmail. If you don't believe me just check your local fire hydrants.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom