Funniest article I have read in a while: | The Boneyard

Funniest article I have read in a while:

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Check out this snippet from an article published on NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...iano-buccaneers-have-nfl-eyeing-college-ranks

The five executives I polled for this story all had O'Brien listed first or second when I asked for people in the college ranks who would make strong NFL head coaches. ...The executives said they would also want to interview Stanford's David Shaw, Connecticut's Paul Pasqualoni and Syracuse's Doug Marrone, because of those coaches' NFL experience.

How can they even write that without busting out laughing. Coach PP being looked at as a head coach in the NFL?! Hilarious!!! :D

Reaction Score
shhhh... let's dump our garbage on somebody else's doorstep.

Reaction Score

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...iano-buccaneers-have-nfl-eyeing-college-ranks

The five executives I polled for this story all had O'Brien listed first or second when I asked for people in the college ranks who would make strong NFL head coaches. ...The executives said they would also want to interview Stanford's David Shaw, Connecticut's Paul Pasqualoni and Syracuse's Doug Marrone, because of those coaches' NFL experience.

How can they even write that without busting out laughing. Coach PP being looked at as a head coach in the NFL?! Hilarious!!! :D

I don't find that funny -- I find it hopeful. Someone send out his resume to each NFL team under .500. Quickly.

At least they all know whom they would get as an OC.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If an NFL team hired Schiano, anything is possible.

Reaction Score

I think the over/under for the number of the execs that are with the Jets is 4.5

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Hell, if we pass the hat around the Rent this Saturday I imagine we can buy enough Jaguar season tickets to sell out their stadium for the next decade if the hire PP & GDL. We also can get GDL excited enough to bring Tebow (local hero) in to run the wildcat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom