OT: - Funko Pops | The Boneyard

OT: Funko Pops

Reaction Score
Any other collectors out there?

If so, what lines do you mainly collect and how "bad" is your collecting problem?

With the college mascot line out now, I'm still waiting for them to make a Jonathan pop.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
i-dont-understand-the-question-i-wont-respond-to-it.gif

Reaction Score

If so, what lines do you mainly collect and how "bad" is your collecting problem?

With the college mascot line out now, I'm still waiting for them to make a Jonathan pop.
I haven’t collected, but my buddies do. They look cool, I just collect enough cluttering junk to pick up another thing lol.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Never heard of them, but reminds me a bit of tokyodachi, which I just learned about last week:

UConn_1100x.png
Wait, you can have a white mascot with out having it fluffy with a tongue hanging out of its mouth? Who knew?

Reaction Score

It's a go to stocking stuffer / add-on birthday gift for my teen son. We tend to pick his favorite TV characters so we don't really collect them even though he probably has two dozen. I'm sure none are rare because I wouldn't buy them if they were super expensive. His favorites are Ron Swanson (Parks & Rec) and Berlin from Money Heist. I'd hope they have Ted Lasso Pops by the end of the year. Maybe get him a "Beard."

Reaction Score
I haven’t collected, but my buddies do. They look cool, I just collect enough cluttering junk to pick up another thing lol.
Yup, its a dangerous thing to look into and start collecting. It seems they have licenses for EVERYTHING, so no matter what you like (sports,movies, shows,games,bands) they will likely have it.

I saw the post on Pokemon cards (I don't collect those) but Pops are another thing that have been going up in value for years.

Reaction Score
How is that not our wolf logo replacement?? Hmm. I need a hat o that.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
His favorites are... Berlin from Money Heist.
I'd be watching that kid closely, lol.

That said, Berlin is one of the greatest characters of 21st century TV. But not a role model ;)

Reaction Score
I have collected a few related to horror movies. I have a few from the Cincinnati Reds as they have started SGAs the last 3-4 years with Votto, Suarez and Eric Davis. The Reds randomly have gold and silver versions thrown in at random that go for a a couple hundred on eBay

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom