Fuller: Williams adjusting to life in the post | The Boneyard

Fuller: Williams adjusting to life in the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"I am starting to feel a lot more comfortable," said Williams, who had seven points and six rebounds in 17 minutes in Friday's 85-24 win over the College of Charleston. "There is a lot of stuff that I am still learning but I am trying to find my rhythm. I want to make sure I am not just taking up minutes when I am out there, I want to be productive and make something happen. I think getting more comfortable but getting more out of my comfort zone, making sure I do something that will help. I want to make sure I am proving myself for these three games."

LINK

Reaction Score
Love this kid's attitude. This is the epitome of a UConn player, willing to make a change to something outside their comfort zone and then do what she needs to do to master the new role or position. It is going to be an absolute treat watching her over the next four years.

Reaction Score
The combination of natural ability and a great work ethic can't miss if she gets the proper coaching...oh, yeah!

Reaction Score
Gabby will get important minutes against Notre Dame this coming Saturday. She'll be one of the keys to UConn's season. Being in the post means getting fouled. She'll need to work on her free throw shooting.

Reaction Score
It's one thing to be willing to get out of your comfort zone for the team, but to embrace doing that and succeeding is remarkable. Go Gabby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom