Fuller: UConn all business in first trip to Nebraska | The Boneyard

Fuller: UConn all business in first trip to Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm kind of surprised by that list of states they haven't played in. Would have never thought Delaware would be one of them since it is so close to Connecticut. I would have thought they would have played Delaware at least once in their history, same with Arkansas, and Ole Miss or Miss State.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
But they may be geographically confused by the fact that if you look east or west it is flat as a pancake. I stood on a median outside Omaha one cloudy day, and the sky was a great big bowl. Flat, flat, flat, all the way to the horizon in all directions.

Reaction Score
But they may be geographically confused by the fact that if you look east or west it is flat as a pancake. I stood on a median outside Omaha one cloudy day, and the sky was a great big bowl. Flat, flat, flat, all the way to the horizon in all directions.
That is absolutely perfect for watching the building cumulonimbus clouds in the west and seeing the storm rolling in for hours before it actually gets there. Not that I like tornadoes, which sometimes pop out of these clouds, but watching the storms build is one of the things I miss the most about living in the land of endless corn and soybean fields. And my father and sister too...

images
images

Reaction Score
What happened to all the trees?? And don't they have any buildings?

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Chapette - you are making me homesick....enjoy your trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom