Fuller tweets from Evening with Champions dinner | The Boneyard

Fuller tweets from Evening with Champions dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
UConn alumni assoc event in Wallingford tonight features Geno and Kevin Ollie and is hosted by Rebecca Lobo.

Jim Fuller has info from Geno:

Jim Fuller ‏@NHRJimFuller
#UConn juniior guard Moriah Jefferson been dealing with hamstring issue but appears to be fine for tomorrow's 1st practice

Jim Fuller @NHRJimFuller · 11m 11 minutes ago
#UConn's Geno Auriemma said he considers Morgan Tuck to be 100 percent whiel Gabby Williams hasn't done 5 on 5 drills yet

Jim Fuller ‏@NHRJimFuller
#UConn's Geno Auriemma on raising men's & women's NC banners Friday: "We deserve it. No other program has done what 2 of us have done."

Jim Fuller @NHRJimFuller · 2m 2 minutes ago
#UConn's Geno Auriemma on Natalie Butler: "She is a hard-working kid and she wants to be really good."

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Similar tweets from Rich:

Rich Elliott @elliottctpost · 17m 17 minutes ago
Geno said @_BonnBonn had been out about a week with a hamstring injury. But she is better and will practice tomorrow. #UConn

Rich Elliott @elliottctpost · 13m 13 minutes ago
Geno on the status of @M_Tuck3 (knee): ``Morgan's been doing everything everybody else has been doing.''

Rich Elliott @elliottctpost · 12m 12 minutes ago
Geno on @M_Tuck3 heading into practice Wed.: ``With Morgan we're treating it as if she's 100 percent, ready to go and no issues.'' #UConn

Rich Elliott @elliottctpost · 11m 11 minutes ago
Geno on status of @GabbthePro (knee): ``Gabby's been doing everything except playing 5-on-5.'' #UConn

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'm luvin' the Morgan report, because if she is put together, ready and durable, then this is going to be another special year for UCWBB. She has yet to show us her A game and I can't wait. How about you?

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Everyone thanks for this really appreciate it

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I persist in my belief that if Morgan Tuck is fit and brings her formidable A game, she starts. And her A game is comparable to Alyssa Thomas of Maryland last year. She is big and she can shoot, defend, and rebound. And motivated!

I know many thoughtful BY posters envision one of the talented freshmen starting (at guard) and Morgan coming off the bench but I believe they are mistaken.

In a month or two, Geno will let us know who the starters are. Should be interesting.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I persist in my belief that if Morgan Tuck is fit and brings her formidable A game, she starts. And her A game is comparable to Alyssa Thomas of Maryland last year. She is big and she can shoot, defend, and rebound. And motivated!

I know many thoughtful BY posters envision one of the talented freshmen starting (at guard) and Morgan coming off the bench but I believe they are mistaken.

In a month or two, Geno will let us know who the starters are. Should be interesting.
I'm hoping she doesn't start. If she does then either Stokes isn't up to snuff or there is no 2 guard good enough to start.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Remember the thin bench days? This is quite a different ball game. So interesting. I can't wait!

Reaction Score
Remember the thin bench days? This is quite a different ball game. So interesting. I can't wait!

Really? Who's the backup center? Who spells Stewie? We're only bench deep at the guard position.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm luvin' the Morgan report, because if she is put together, ready and durable, then this is going to be another special year for UCWBB. She has yet to show us her A game and I can't wait. How about you?

I seem to recall an overtime game with Notre Dame a coupla seasons ago when freshman Morgan Tuck almost won the game singlehandedly…on her bum knee.

That was her A+ game :)

Seriously, if she's well she'll be a monster, one of the greatest kids around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom