Fuller: Tiff and Ketia make it | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fuller: Tiff and Ketia make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tell them you didn't realize there was a dress code and that unless they buy your clothing you'll wear what you please. It's their job to represent the team not yours. Geewillikers.
I told them once a fan always a fan. I get a lot of evil looks, some even start whispering to the person next to them. If you see/hear of a crazed UConn fan during one of the Dream games, chances are its me. Lol

Reaction Score
I'm with Ice on this. If you are wearing a UConn shirt, you are obviously a WBB fan. They should be happy to see you period.
I totally agree. Never knew Geno had so many people against him until I walked into that game. One guy told me he wished it was a way Geno and the Huskies on the USA Squad couldn't win a Medal, but allow the other remaining players to receive one. How can you NOT love Geno!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I totally agree. Never knew Geno had so many people against him until I walked into that game. One guy told me he wished it was a way Geno and the Huskies on the USA Squad couldn't win a Medal, but allow the other remaining players to receive one. How can you NOT love Geno!!
1. His team beats your team fairly regularly and a lot more than any other team.
2. You don't understand and perhaps don't tolerate people who are different from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom