Fuller: Sounds like Stewie has called out her teammates. | The Boneyard

Fuller: Sounds like Stewie has called out her teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good for her. Sad that she won't be part of the team that breaks the 90 win record. Of course, neither will Geno. We will know when Stewie really gets frustrated because she will start taking the ball and flushing it daring the opposition to stop her.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Fuller didn't say Stewart called out her teammates. According to the video clip it sounds like Stewart spoke up to the team but I'm not sure about the calling out part.

Jim Fuller @NHRJimFuller · 2h 2 hours ago
Breanna Stewart and UConn trying to learn for Stanford loss http://www.tout.com/m/xxuqa8?ref=twfs2dde…

Last edited:

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Fuller didn't say Stewart called out her teammates. According to the video clip it sounds like Stewart spoke up to the team but I'm not sure about the calling out part.

Jim Fuller @NHRJimFuller · 2h 2 hours ago
Breanna Stewart and UConn trying to learn for Stanford loss http://www.tout.com/m/xxuqa8?ref=twfs2dde…
How about challenged? Is that a better word?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
How about challenged? Is that a better word?

I'd like to hear what she said before labeling it. I'm sure Jim will tell us more in his blog.

HGN

Reaction Score
Pap, 'Challenged' might be a better word than called out . But it doesn't really matter because the bottomline is that she was upset enough to speak up with some edge and tone in her voice.....And I love it. An upset and edgy Stewie could propel UConn to a string of victories.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"It was something I didn't want to keep inside of me and, you know, I d
I'd like to hear what she said before labeling it. I'm sure Jim will tell us more in his blog.
What's to hear? Listen to the video. She spoke up to her teammates.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
My guess is she "called out" everyone, herself included. Not sure she has to do that; Geno's probably called them out 20 times since Monday, but I guess she feels the need to assert herself right now.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
At the end of the day, this loss was a wake up call.
and in the clip below Breanna, Geno makes some really good points, namely, when the shots are falling, when we win easy games, that can disguise problems, for example, the offensive is not running well.

A wake up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger