Fuller: Jen with a great wisecrack.... | The Boneyard

Fuller: Jen with a great wisecrack....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Talking about her HOF induction:

"Even being in Tennessee I still had a good time and it was nice to be able to thank the people who have been such a big influence in my life."

"Obviously he (Geno) has meant so much to me in my career and I talked a lot about him in my speech because everything I have done since my decision to go to UConn has impacted my life in so many great ways," Rizzotti said.

LINK

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Rizzotti played in a foursome with Warde Manuel. I wonder if there was any future business discussed?

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Rizzotti played in a foursome with Warde Manuel. I wonder if there was any future business discussed?

I don't see Geno bowing out for a least 5-10 years...too much time for substantial conversation. Indeed, Manuel will be gone before Geno retires, as I see it.

Reaction Score
I don't see Geno bowing out for a least 5-10 years...too much time for substantial conversation. Indeed, Manuel will be gone before Geno retires, as I see it.
He just resigned for 5 years, but he'll be 64 when it runs out. Depending on conference affiliations he may not want to stay longer.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
With no inside information and heavy reliance on my intuition, I believe Geno will coach until he has eleven national championships (one more than Wooden) and at least 1,000 wins. hmmmm. Five years x 30+ W's a year puts him within range of you-know-who.

Just my guess.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
With that contract and all his other ventures I think Geno will be around for quite sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom