Fuller: Calif trip extra special for Williams | The Boneyard

Fuller: Calif trip extra special for Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"I just grabbed the white shoes and assumed they were in there and they weren't. I think I had a heart attack when I unzipped my bag and I was in a state of panic," Williams said. "That will never happen again."

LINK

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I feel bad for her. Just a simple miscue. Hopefully, it doesn't tarnish her standing with Geno. She looks like she can really contribute with a bit of seasoning.

Reaction Score
I feel bad for her. Just a simple miscue. Hopefully, it doesn't tarnish her standing with Geno. She looks like she can really contribute with a bit of seasoning.

SLU: am thinking the odds of that tarnishing happening are probably slim and none. Coach seems to understand that there are mistakes and there are mistakes, and this was not like missing the carrier deck.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
It will be something the team laughs about the rest of the season.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
They'll probably give her a nickname related to the miscue.

I am thinking that there may be a few references to this incident down the road with respect to her play on the court, for example if she isn't sure of her position on the floor during a particular sequence in a game...

And I believe that it would be in the same tone as his "worst center in America" type comments...

I mean, it's too good not to use as ammo for teasing...c'mon!

Reaction Score
I am thinking that there may be a few references to this incident down the road with respect to her play on the court, for example if she isn't sure of her position on the floor during a particular sequence in a game...

And I believe that it would be in the same tone as his "worst center in America" type comments...

I mean, it's too good not to use as ammo for teasing...c'mon!

She probably laughs about it......now.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
She probably laughs about it.now.

heck, I would. And I would expect to be teased about it the rest of my tenure at UConn....

....remember when you were a freshman aaaaaaannnnnnd.....it's kinda like that....

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
did she play in the 1st half against UC-Davis?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
anyone has an idea why she didnt!
She is a freshman.
(the post was being admirably handled by the others and I think Geno wanted to make sure they got a lot of time playing together to build chemistry. She got a fair run in the second half.

T

TroyHouse66

T-- L--- S----? G---- T-- S----?
Nah, too long to yell from courtside.

A simple: "Lefty" should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics