Full 2023 Schedule Screenshot From AD David Benedict | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Full 2023 Schedule Screenshot From AD David Benedict

Reaction Score
I can see 5 wins possibly 6 if These kids have a new fight and energy to them and steal a extra win on a team that’ll take them lightly maybe looking ahead to the game after uconn and they get caught slipping and get hit in the mouth Go husky’s

Reaction Score
Bit anticlimactic:

"Rice and UConn jointly announced on Friday the schools will meet for the first time in football in 2023 when the Owls host the Huskies at Rice Stadium on October 7, 2023, as part of a home-and-home series. UConn will host the Owls on October 7, 2028."

Reaction Score
That's a terrific schedule and hats off to the AD for getting that done.

With that said, from where we sit today, anyone who expects us to go bowling next season on a winning record will be sorely disappointed, because it isn't happening.

Progress would be 4 wins and competitive in most of the games. Michigan, NC State and BC (deep sigh) may throttle us.
Yee of little faith.
I can see possibly 10 wins.........

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
We need six P5s a year post 2026. That should be the goal. All home and home series. Army, UMass, FCS, Temple/Buffalo yearly and 2 MW teams.

Reaction Score
We need six P5s a year post 2026. That should be the goal. All home and home series. Army, UMass, FCS, Temple/Buffalo yearly and 2 MW teams.
That can be the goal shizzle, but I’m not sure how realistic it is. Tough to get 6 P5s willing to schedule home and homes every year!

Reaction Score
Heads up for anyone thinking about the FIU game in Miami. Busy weekend and flight costs fluctuating. A couple of hotels seem to have the week locked down but there are still some good options. I may still go but probably just staying north except for game day.
Avelo just extended bookings through October. Will be headed to West Palm and to the game from Boca later in the week. I don't need to bring much so very cheap travel out of New Haven.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I like the idea. BC may not be thrilled about it now, but will be grateful to have us on their schedule regularly in a few years.
Or will they?

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
Avelo now goes to Raleigh out of New Haven.
See you at NC State.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Even when UConn is getting blown out at home, I tend to have a pretty good time at The Rent. Yeah it sucks, but I was a freshman in the UCMB for the inaugural season of the Rent, so it's always kinda my happy place to be at it.
I love it. Variety of beers, some nice merchandise in the concourse, good pregame atmosphere and decent food options. I haven’t seen a win on the field since Cincy in 2017 or so, but I still enjoy the overall experience.

Reaction Score
I love it. Variety of beers, some nice merchandise in the concourse, good pregame atmosphere and decent food options. I haven’t seen a win on the field since Cincy in 2017 or so, but I still enjoy the overall experience.
The food has really gotten better since 2003. I don't drink, but I know the beer is a good thing at the Rent. Place is just a great place to be.

Reaction Score
No, it doesn't suck. The Rent is great. The relentless self-loathing from Connecticut residents is tiresome.
Oh I know. Been arguing with the @holes on Facebook who seem to think that shutting down the football program would fix all of the financial problems of the state of Connecticut. They have no idea that losing football means their precious basketball will greatly suffer too. Not to mention so will a lot of the non revenue sports especially on the women's side.

Reaction Score
Very possible Liberty will cancel with us due to them moving to C-USA and needing to make room on their schedule. Keep that in mind. If that is the case, I hope that we schedule the away half of a P5 home and home series.

Good call, our return game to Liberty is either off or delayed but won’t be happening in 2023.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom