Fubo files the most important anti-trust case to realignment | The Boneyard

Fubo files the most important anti-trust case to realignment

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

I think I am rooting for Fubo. A cartel of Warner, Disney(ESPN) and Fox Sports would crush broadcasting fees paid to school. On the other hand, it may start a sprint by the conferences for content where the top conferences scoop up whole leagues to try to balance the playing field. Either way, if Fubo blows up this alliance, it will definitely have an impact on college sports.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Or maybe these are the most important anti-trust cases to realignment. This may be what UConn is waiting for. The House case could annihilate several athletic departments that generated and blew billions of dollars of revenue the last 30 years. The bill for a school like Texas or Ohio State is going to be stratospheric if they lose that case. Rutgers' athletic department may be better off filing for bankruptcy than continuing forward.

Reaction Score
I suppose at some level they're absolutely communi sting because that's how you do multinetwork deals so it'll be interesting if something comes out of discovery.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Fubo needs to have the channels that March madness games are on if they want to me the sports streaming platform

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom