Ft. Hays State Exhibition | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Ft. Hays State Exhibition

Reaction Score
Predict that Edwards will get few minutes today, not because of any issues but since Ft. Hays will not be able to contain her. Too much strength and skills - Geno will bench her early out of fairness.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Okay, I just want to know who is at the game and how does the place feel when it comes to the anticipation of a live game? I hope you all enjoy the game and the atmosphere. (VERRRRYYYY JEALOUS):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What am I doing wrong? I have the Huskies all-access in my browser and I selected the audio only pre-game broadcast, but I'm not getting any sound. It says this event is free, so I didn't try to set up an account or log in.

Reaction Score
What am I doing wrong? I have the Huskies all-access in my browser and I selected the audio only pre-game broadcast, but I'm not getting any sound. It says this event is free, so I didn't try to set up an account or log in.
Is this the link you’re using? Hit the play button, should be working. Is your volume up?

The separate link for video starts at 1 pm and is ….

Reaction Score
I'm totally in sync and agreement with that starting five.

Reaction Score
hopefully the game link will work better. The volume was at 20 (my normal for listening to music) but I set it to 90 and it's still quiet. I saw no play button on the screen, but I used my f5 (play / pause) button on keyboard and that had no effect.

Reaction Score
hopefully the game link will work better. The volume was at 20 (my normal for listening to music) but I set it to 90 and it's still quiet. I saw no play button on the screen, but I used my f5 (play / pause) button on keyboard and that had no effect.
There is a volume button on the bottom. You have to move your cruiser to the area to see it . Good luck.

Reaction Score
There is a volume button on the bottom. You have to move your cruiser to the area to see it . Good luck.
Never could find the volume button on the display on my computer, but I was able to watch the game on my phone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom