FSU to the B1G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I already quoted a price. "Reasonable."

How much you got?

whats reasonable? how about a bc tshirt? its got some rips in it and it will be a fight for me to take it out of the dog house in the yard but its got a acc logo on it and some ppl think thats valueable...

Reaction Score
whats reasonable? how about a bc tshirt? its got some rips in it and it will be a fight for me to take it out of the dog house in the yard but its got a acc logo on it and some ppl think thats valueable...

Deal...but only if you throw in an iron-on "U" of the same font as the "B" and the "C." Ah what the heck, it doesn't have to be the same font. Why should the U fit in when BC doesn't?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Deal...but only if you throw in an iron-on "U" of the same font as the "B" and the "C." Ah what the heck, it doesn't have to be the same font. Why should the U fit in when BC doesn't?

i have a sharpie. done deal. its as done of a deal as uva to the b10!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What in the world would the B1G want with Colorado and Kansas? Colorado is growing rapidly? Let me know when it and Kansas are projected to reach 60 million souls. The northeast is projected to contain 58+ million in 2025, the same year the Front Range super region (the one that contains Colorado) has 6.8 million. Kansas doesn't even move the dial. What would possess Delaney to look at Colorado?

Colorado is growing much faster than any Northeast state. So is Kansas for that matter. The Northwast is waning, just like the great lakes region, if more slowly.

Reaction Score
Colorado is growing much faster than any Northeast state. So is Kansas for that matter. The Northwast is waning, just like the great lakes region, if more slowly.

Rates of increase aren't as valuable as absolute amount of increase in this case. While the Front Range will grow by 45% (compared to the Northeast's 17%) over the period from 2000 to 2025, that 45% represents only an additional 2.1 million viewers, whereas the Northeast's 17% equals 8.5 million. Which do you think the B1G would prefer, 2.1 or 8.5?

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
UVA AND VATECH
UNC AND NC ST

Are package deals. Sorry HFD

Virginia legislature will not allow one Without the other

Same in Carolina

pj

Reaction Score
UVA AND VATECH
UNC AND NC ST

Same in Carolina

I don't see it. ACC still gets $17 mn a year so it's not like Va Tech is lost. SEC might come calling too.

UNC is in a more difficult situation legislature-wise.

Reaction Score
You're slurring your typing.

Reaction Score
UVA AND VATECH
UNC AND NC ST

Same in Carolina

The Va powers that be did, at one time, hold UVa's vote hostage on the original expansion to twelve teams until VaTech was included, the college athletics landscape is drastically different today than it was just a decade ago. I don't believe those couplings you cite make as much of a difference anymore. Would the state legislature seriously condemn BOTH of the premier sports universities to the future graveyard formerly known as the ACC just to keep both together? Are you saying that if given "Sophie's Choice" they would save neither? Oh wait...I may have answered my own question. That's right, they're POLITICIANS so I get where you're coming from.

Seriously, UVa to the B1G and Tech to the SEC is what's best for the schools and the state. As for Carolina, one will be going to the SEC and the other to the B12 with the remnants of the ACC. Is UNC willing to die on Duke's sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom