from "transactions" - one WBB and one FB item of interest | The Boneyard

from "transactions" - one WBB and one FB item of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Reading the paper today (yes, I still do that, although not everyday) I noted:

- Jamie Carey, the point guard from Stanford that had the concussions and finished her career at Texas has returned to the Longhorns as an Assistant Coach. She spent the last year or 2 with Colorado, which replaced its head coach and has also worked with USA Basketball.

- The University of Idaho will be dropping from FBS football to FCS football in a few years and will move to the Big Sky conference. IIRC, they are currently in the Mountain West. I mention this because it would seem to tie into the various discussions of college sports currently active on the BY.

Reaction Score
The University of Idaho football team is currently an affiliate member of the Sun Belt Conference, not the Mountain West.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
The University of Idaho football team is currently an affiliate member of the Sun Belt Conference, not the Mountain West.
Thanks. My memory glitch - I even knew about the Sun Belt ditching non-geographic members.

And at least remotely, I knew they were in the Big Sky for other sports, since for much of the year I was tracking what conferences referees from the PAC-12 worked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom