"From the book and volume of my brain, | The Boneyard

"From the book and volume of my brain,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
unmixed with baser matter. Yes, by heaven it's Fishy Appreciation Day. Once every four years on February 29th, it is fitting to remember his contributions to Boneyardlandia. As I sit and type, I humbly beseech fellow
"Yarders to pause and reflect while imbibing your favorite legal beverages what his presence has meant to world
order. Have you noticed Isis posting here? Here we spend too much of our time kvetching about this and that.
It is right in the midst of petty Yard squabbles that we take time to honor this humanitarian in the manner he so richly deserves. As Lincoln put it let us call upon "the better angels of our nature." Remembering of course
that if you can't say something evil about Fishy, you can't say anything all.

I will be posting periodic reminders and updates. So wipe away "all trivial and fond record" and focus on an
your own awesome post in his honor. The countdown begins.

Reaction Score
A very entertaining poster with some of the best avatars. The shark always makes me smile. Look forward to the next avatar. The monkey or whatever the last 1 was also was classic. Even if his friends post for me on occasion (deepster) it is all in fun :).

Thanks...

BDH

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
He's a teacher.

I would still have chipmunks in my yard (and still would have been thought of as a humane person instead of the monster Im now portrayed as among family members and neighbors) if it wasn't for Fishy.

He helped me get in touch with my inner exterminator

Reaction Score
Has a lethal combination of wit and knowledge. He can just eviscerate some hapless poster in 3 lines and make it seem effortless.

Best poster on the yard.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I will say that the version we see now is a "kindler and gentler" version of the Fishman in his hey day.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The best thing I can say about @Fishy is he's public enemy #1 on Syracusefan.com

The Mount Rushmore of UConn haters (Marsh, Doc, Dash and RF) all have as much Vitrol for fish as they do for UConn in general. That's worth something.

some people get so butthurt about the UConn admin association over there that they went and started a whole other board. Talk about renting space in someones head.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I know no ones gonna get this reference... But....

Why do we have an appreciation day for the gardner? Is he that good?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The best thing I can say about @Fishy is he's public enemy #1 on Syracusefan.com

The Mount Rushmore of UConn haters (Marsh, Doc, Dash and RF) all have as much Vitrol for fish as they do for UConn in general. That's worth something.

And yet don't they owe the existence of their board to fishy, temery et al? That must make it doubly painful.

I could be wrong there

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Heard the Republican and Democratic parties want to eliminate February 29th just to get rid of Fishy Appreciation Day. Nothing else can unite political parties like Fishy. Long live that sucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom