From Bob Joyce - No Diarra today vs St. Johns | The Boneyard

From Bob Joyce - No Diarra today vs St. Johns

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
AJ playing. Diarra has core injury. Won't speculate on that without info

Reaction Score
Wtf ok go with what we have let’s get it done.

Reaction Score
Honestly this is the lineup we should be going with anyways. I like Diarra as a person, at least as a hard worker, culturally, and whatnot from a fan perspective, but he’s simply not someone who should be getting bench minutes right now. I don’t know if it’s slumping or talent, but our offense is completely dead with him in the game and he really only seems average at best on defense.

I’m glad the staff has finally been giving Alleyne the opportunity to break out of his own slump and surpass Diarra on the depth chart, and now Alleyne is balling. Calcaterra is the next guy we need to break out, hopefully today is the first sign.

Reaction Score
What happened to Clingon’s tooth? Sounds lijke that was pregame
He lost it earlier this season in the first Georgetown game. I'm assuming he needs an implant to replace the tooth he lost. When that happens the procedure is they put a post in but that has to be in for about a year so it can set into the jaw bone before they attach the implant to the post. He probably has what they call a flipper now that looks like a tooth but is temporary and can come out (it's kind of like a retainer with a tooth attached). So I'm assuming the flipper got damaged today.

I'm not a dentist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :)

Reaction Score
He lost it earlier this season in the first Georgetown game. I'm assuming he needs an implant to replace the tooth he lost. When that happens the procedure is they put a post in but that has to be in for about a year so it can set into the jaw bone before they attach the implant to the post. He probably has what they call a flipper now that looks like a tooth but is temporary and can come out (it's kind of like a retainer with a tooth attached). So I'm assuming the flipper got damaged today.

I'm not a dentist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :)
Ian just said flipper was knocked out during layup drills. I’ve been there. Needed bone graft and a year as you said before implant resolved issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom