Friday Night Games Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Friday Night Games Thread

Reaction Score
This is not a good Boise St team, but UVA looks pretty good. Bronco Mendenhall seemed like an odd choice for coach at UVA, but he can coach.

I'm not sure what it means for UConn, but I think the performance against ECU will tell us a lot.

Reaction Score
Boise State's run looks over now. Their recruiting is nothing amazing.

Reaction Score
This is a good UVA team barring injury. They are getting better game by game. They missed some opportunities against IU, but they are correcting mistakes and improving. Bronco is a top coaching talent.

Reaction Score
And now the scoreline vs. Boise -- at Boise -- is more dominant than the one against us last week. Huh. Still almost a whole quarter left though.

Reaction Score
Mendenhall quotes about UVA:

"when I came in, they looked beaten and broken"

"nothing is given, everything is earned"

Sounds familiar.

640x360

Reaction Score
ESPN really pushing the ACC as the top conference. Also pushing SEC as overrated. Something going on?

Reaction Score
UVA wins 42-23. Boise gets a late safety and touchdown to bring the margin to 19 vs. UConn's -20. Oh well.

I'll be interested how UVA does in the ACC this year. Might make some noise.

Reaction Score
He was down but still gotta secure that ball never put it in the hands of the refs.

Reaction Score
Arizona got robbed big time they reviewed it and still go the call wrong I can't say I'm surprised, I have seen it with us getting robbed too we need to secure the ball the whole way even after it hits the ground or the same thing will happen to us.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This is not a good Boise St team, but UVA looks pretty good. Bronco Mendenhall seemed like an odd choice for coach at UVA, but he can coach.

I'm not sure what it means for UConn, but I think the performance against ECU will tell us a lot.
Yeah I think the ECU game will be a better barometer of our progress. They seem very similar to us terms of a Swiss cheese defense. I'd feel good if we beat them with the game never in doubt. Not a blow out but a game where we never feel like we are gonna blow it or need a last few minutes okay to win

Reaction Score
For Virginia to fly out to Boise's blue turf and raucous crowd and absolutely blow out 2TD favorite Boise St is huge. Humongous may be the word. The Hoos shocked the football world last night.
It should be pretty obvious by now that both Holy Cross and UVA are much better than we contemplated after bemoaning our losses.
What's clear to me is this: We're not that bad. We will improve. We can reduce our self inflicted screw ups. We'll beat East Caroluna. We can compete with every team in the AAC. Every one.And don't count us out of a bowl game at year end.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
For Virginia to fly out to Boise's blue turf and raucous crowd and absolutely blow out 2TD favorite Boise St is huge. Humongous may be the word. The Hoos shocked the football world last night.
It should be pretty obvious by now that both Holy Cross and UVA are much better than we contemplated after bemoaning our losses.
What's clear to me is this: We're not that bad. We will improve. We can reduce our self inflicted screw ups. We'll beat East Caroluna. We can compete with every team in the AAC. Every one.And don't count us out of a bowl game at year end.

Virginia beat Boise, so that moves last week from the loss column into the Nostical win column. 2 and 0 baby.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom