Friday ACCT Quarterfinals | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Friday ACCT Quarterfinals

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Just watched the end of Miami-FSU on YES. Miami doesn't score a basket in the last 5 minutes but holds on to upset the Noles 56-54.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Guess it's time to shut off the phone and take a nap. Might be better to do that and watch the replay of the Duke-cuse game since I can't watch it live Head bangHead bang

Of course.. If it wasn't for the elephants in Raleigh.. . I would be at the coliseum watching the game in person :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Guess it's time to shut off the phone and take a nap. Might be better to do that and watch the replay of the Duke-cuse game since I can't watch it live Head bangHead bang

Of course.. If it wasn't for the elephants in Raleigh.. . I would be at the coliseum watching the game in person :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What, why? Why can't you watch it live?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What, why? Why can't you watch it live?

Not sure why.. But the last three games were blacked out in my market...on the ESPN app. I guess because it was a fox sports production? Even though all the tournament games up to that point were available. I didn't really care too much missing the nd game.. I kinda wanted to watch at least the second half of the fsu game. I tried to listen to the game on Tune-in..but the blue devil network stream was malfunctioning.

As soon as the game was over.. I started to watch it using the app

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Tickets for the ACC tournament, that got absolutely zero coverage in today's local Sun News, cost all of $7.

Darn shame. If it were here.. You'd have all four local TV stations covering it, the local newspaper would give it front page coverage....... And the Fan Fest would be packed and jumping :(

Reaction Score
Good crowd for the final and there was fanfest gear outside the arena, but I have no idea how active it was. There was some coverage in the paper this morning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom