Friday 9/21 Games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Friday 9/21 Games

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
He absolutely did. Right after shoving the FAU guy in the face.

I was surprised the ref didn't give him a penalty or ejection after that. Even minimal contact like that is usually totally off limits

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Dave Pasch — the guy calling Wash St and USC — that’s the guy who works alongside Bill Walton.

At this point I’m basically tuning in to see if anyone asks him how his dead cat is doing.

That was one of the best moments ever. Pasch hated Walton so much, it was painful to watch

Reaction Score
McSorley picked off at the end of first half leads to Illinois field goal. Ped St. 21 Illini 17.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
That was one of the best moments ever. Pasch hated Walton so much, it was painful to watch

I’m pretty sure Pasch loves Walton.

Decent Friday night slate.

When you go to Farm Aid... do they give you back some of the tariff subsidy? Are the federal billions not enough or do you have to donate to ConAgra or Monsanto?

Reaction Score
If I hear one more mention of Milton and Tua both growing up in Hawaii...cripes
ESPN seems to be contractually obligated to mention Alabama as many times as possible during every game broadcast on one of its channels.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
If Illinois doesn’t score here and therefore doesn’t cover that’s just an absolutely brutal beat

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure Pasch loves Walton.

Decent Friday night slate.

When you go to Farm Aid... do they give you back some of the tariff subsidy? Are the federal billions not enough or do you have to donate to ConAgra or Monsanto?

No subsidy kick back. They have a ton of overhead for a non profit but that’s not why I’m going, I just like most of the musicians playing. I think most of the money they do distribute goes to grants for family farms and lobbying local, statewide and federal policy.

I had an extra ticket, shoulda had you come along since you sound so excited about it

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
No subsidy kick back. They have a ton of overhead for a non profit but that’s not why I’m going, I just like most of the musicians playing. I think most of the money they do distribute goes to grants for family farms and lobbying local, statewide and federal policy.

I had an extra ticket, shoulda had you come along since you sound so excited about it

And miss this Syracuse game? No way!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
That WSU/USC game was good. PAC 12 plays entertaining football.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom