Friday (3/22) games: NCAA 1st round | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Friday (3/22) games: NCAA 1st round

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
UCF, the second best team in the AAC, losing big to a fourth or fifth best team in the Pac 12, is one of the reasons the NCAA Committee was hesitant to seed UConn as highly as some think they should. The other teams in the AAC have got to start upgrading their talent or this may continue to happen.
UCF is trying, and has improved, and USF is usually better than this year but, yeah, I agree

Reaction Score
lol at the season stats on Marquette's website:
Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 2.44.51 PM.png

2018-2019 Women's Basketball Cumulative Statistics - Marquette University Athletics

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I was sitting here watching this South Carolina game and realizing they dont lose a lot to graduation and have a great recruiting class coming in next season. Will there be enough minutes to go around. Could be a log jam. I would defer to our South Carolina friends for more insight.
Dawn likes to play a lot of people, so I don't think that will be a problem. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of seldom-used players transfer after the season because they're not going to get more minutes next season.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score

I saw Steph Curry do that once, earlier this year. He was out of the game, standing up in front of the bench, and someone threw a pass right to him, so he shot it.

No technical for that case. Maybe because he took the shot from out of bounds instead of stepping on the court; maybe just because the NBA ref had a sense of humor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom