Freshmen Starters and Non-starters | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Freshmen Starters and Non-starters

Reaction Score
The player I am really curious about is Wolters. I see no mention of her in the OP, yet she was 6'7" and already a stud in her sophomore year. I would think she started at least a few games as a freshmen. Is that true?
Five more year Kara's daughter and Rebecca Lobo;s daughter can play together for UConn.

Wolters married Sean Drinan, a financial advisor with Stifel Nicolaus, in November 2004 and currently works as a studio analyst during University of Connecticut women's basketball games for SNY. They have two daughters. Her first daughter, Sydney Elizabeth, was born on March 8, 2007 and her second daughter, Delaney Katherine, was born on March 12, 2008.

Wolters now is with an AAU team out of Hartford, Connecticut, where she coaches one of her daughters, Sydney, who is also number 52, as well as some other girls. The team is known as the Connecticut Spirit, and play in many AAU tournaments. Kara also runs a basketball camp during the summer, with many UConn players as coaches and counselors

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
Five more year Kara's daughter and Rebecca Lobo;s daughter can play together for UConn.

Wolters married Sean Drinan, a financial advisor with Stifel Nicolaus, in November 2004 and currently works as a studio analyst during University of Connecticut women's basketball games for SNY. They have two daughters. Her first daughter, Sydney Elizabeth, was born on March 8, 2007 and her second daughter, Delaney Katherine, was born on March 12, 2008.

Wolters now is with an AAU team out of Hartford, Connecticut, where she coaches one of her daughters, Sydney, who is also number 52, as well as some other girls. The team is known as the Connecticut Spirit, and play in many AAU tournaments. Kara also runs a basketball camp during the summer, with many UConn players as coaches and counselors
Thanks, Kaizen, but what I was really hoping to find out was how many games Wolters might have started as a freshman. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom