Freshmen Phenom List: Andy Katz(McNeeley listed 4th) | The Boneyard

Freshmen Phenom List: Andy Katz(McNeeley listed 4th)

Reaction Score
He's actually a handsome guy, going to make buckets of money in endorsements, unless he has a Pee Wee Herman voice or something.

Very happy with McNeely. Fits our roster needs much better than Flagg.

I agree. He'd fill much the same role as AK right now. But also... Flagg is an incredible talent. He might be so good he makes Scheyer look like a not terrible coach.

Reaction Score
I remember when we missed on Filipowski which this board was drooling over and ended up with Karaban instead (yes they play different positions). That turned out pretty well for us. Let’s see how this Flagg thing plays out. Dook has had lots of great college players like Zion that were considered generational talents but never even made a final 4, let alone won a championship.

Reaction Score
He's actually a handsome guy, going to make buckets of money in endorsements, unless he has a Pee Wee Herman voice or something.

Very happy with McNeely. Fits our roster needs much better than Flagg.

He has a Conner Weigman voice. That should play.

Reaction Score
Still hard to fathom that Pikiell managed to land those 2 Rutgers players sandwiched between Flagg and Liam above.
Is Bailey related to Jammin James Bailey from Rutgers in 1977 or so?

Reaction Score
Yeah it's even more baffling that after knowing he had the 2 stud freshmen coming in for the whole summer he couldn't put together a decent team around them.

Reaction Score
Yeah it's even more baffling that after knowing he had the 2 stud freshmen coming in for the whole summer he couldn't put together a decent team around them.

They return a good 2 in Jeremiah Williams who was their leading scorer once he returned from his suspension. They bring in Tyson Acuff who led the MAC in scoring. Another 2. They bring in Derkack who probably was a backup plan for us and should be a good role player. Another 2. And then Martini from Princeton who is a sniper as a stretch 4. To go with their 2 incredible freshman. Not bad talent per se but a super weird roster construction, especially considering Pike’s style as a coach. They are a rim protector/rebounder away from looking really dangerous. Can’t imagine where they could have found a guy like that.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
They return a good 2 in Jeremiah Williams who was their leading scorer once he returned from his suspension. They bring in Tyson Acuff who led the MAC in scoring. Another 2. They bring in Derkack who probably was a backup plan for us and should be a good role player. Another 2. And then Martini from Princeton who is a sniper as a stretch 4. To go with their 2 incredible freshman. Not bad talent per se but a super weird roster construction, especially considering Pike’s style as a coach. They are a rim protector/rebounder away from looking really dangerous. Can’t imagine where they could have found a guy like that.
They probably needed a good PG to feed everyone. Doesn’t make much sense to bring in all those 2s/scorers when your freshmen are suppose to carry that role on the team. Otherwise they might look like the Phoenix Suns offensively.

Reaction Score
Liam has the potential to be one of the best shooting threats in the country if he fully buys into Hurley and his system. Very glad he’s here and getting recognition already!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I hate the mug on Flagg's face.
It's as if the Dookie aholeness is already beginning to spread inside him. Seriously I think that whole creepy baby thing damages these guys mentally.

Duke Of Cambridge Dancing GIF

Reaction Score
I remember when we missed on Filipowski which this board was drooling over and ended up with Karaban instead (yes they play different positions). That turned out pretty well for us. Let’s see how this Flagg thing plays out. Dook has had lots of great college players like Zion that were considered generational talents but never even made a final 4, let alone won a championship.
Good lord, I am so happy we have nothing to do with that flopper and his mommy/girlfriend situation.

We have been really lucky with the people we have been able to root for at UConn.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
They’re printing the banner right now

I remember in the 90's when we used to mock the BC Eagles. Their banners should read

"Number one in the polls in some December"

JerseyAlum

St. Anthony's Fan; UConn tennis alum
Reaction Score
I can vividly remember Lyman Depriest locking down Dana Barros in the 2nd half of a game like 2 pts made vs 20 or so in the first half. Another UConn moment at the expense of BC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom