Frequency of games during this Semester Break | The Boneyard

Frequency of games during this Semester Break

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
With regard to several threads bemoaning the frequency of games during this Semester break.

Total Rubbish, I say.

The last thing these kids need is to have games every six days, rather than the every two or three days as depicted in the chart below. Imagine how dreary five or six days on campus with just practice to look forward to.

That would be insane: They would go insane :)

This is a well constructed schedule with travel for every other game - it's simply Brilliant!!!

Take a Look:

1672591113491.png

I rest my case.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Except Geno said in the post game presser that he isn't really good with the schedule, noting that there are no consecutive home games. I believe he also said it would be better to schedule consecutive away games between schools in close proximity. To me that would mean consecutive away games against Villanova and Seton Hall as an example.

Reaction Score
Isn't this the way January is usually scheduled?
In the Big East, yes. I liked the AAC schedule better as it had 4 less conference games. Look at ND's schedule for how to do it - evenly spaced out games on Thursdays and Sundays.

sun

Reaction Score
The distance between Butler & Xavier is approximately 122 miles.
Last year's rescheduled game with Butler at UConn was cancelled due to weather related travel problems.

At first it was postponed due to UConn's covid issues.

Last edited:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I would assume the team is staying in Indiana between the Butler and Xavier games.

Reaction Score
I would assume the team is staying in Indiana between the Butler and Xavier games.
I hope,
1-3, 7 pm, Butler, Indianapolis, Ind.
1-5, 7 pm, Xavier, Cincinnati, Ohio

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22