OT: - French Open Women's Final 06/10 9AM NBC | The Boneyard

OT: French Open Women's Final 06/10 9AM NBC

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am looking forward to the women's final Saturday 9AM on NBC. The 20 year old (Birthday yesterday) Jelena Ostapenko from Latvia is unbelievable. How such a small girl hits with such power is unbelievable. Apparently her ground strokes are faster than some of the top men (such as Andy Murray) And she is fearless going for the lines on almost every shot. A real treat to watch. Reminds me so much of Monica Seles.

I hope she has staying power on the tour.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
She just took the heart out of Simone Halep. Jelena had nerves but she hit her way out of them and the match winner was as pure a winner as you can have,

Feel bad for Simone. She still has not one a grand slam event and her small size puts her at a real disadvantage.

Reaction Score
She just took the heart out of Simone Halep. Jelena had nerves but she hit her way out of them and the match winner was as pure a winner as you can have,

Feel bad for Simone. She still has not one a grand slam event and her small size puts her at a real disadvantage.
Devastating loss for Halop, reminded me of McEnroe's loss to Llendl in the championship final many years ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom