Fran Fraschilla at Practice Today | The Boneyard

Fran Fraschilla at Practice Today

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
About 15 years ago, Fran Fraschilla borrowed my newspaper at a high school basketball tournament and never returned it.

Until he does, no threads mentioning his name will be permitted.
From now on he shall be referred to as "the paper stealer."

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
About 15 years ago, Fran Fraschilla borrowed my newspaper at a high school basketball tournament and never returned it.

Until he does, no threads mentioning his name will be permitted.

He kinda sounds like the man, to be honest.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I’m blocked by him on twitter...sounds about right.

Lol me too. He made some snarky tweet right after UConn lost to Houston in New year's eve 2013 and I told him to off.

Reaction Score
I read the Hartford Courant every morning as I ease into my day. Go out to the street to get it, stretch, come inside, sit at the table, first look at the national news, then local, who died, and then sports. Not always in this order.

Flat out in front of me, no screen, no moving advertisements, quality writing, hearing the paper rustle as I turn the pages. Recommended for all.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I read the Hartford Courant every morning as I ease into my day. Go out to the street to get it, stretch, come inside, sit at the table, first look at the national news, then local, who died, and then sports. Not always in this order.

Flat out in front of me, no screen, no moving advertisements, quality writing, hearing the paper rustle as I turn the pages. Recommended for all.
What do you do with the other 23 hours and 59 minutes of the day after that?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom