Framed - Wordle for movie fans. | The Boneyard

Framed - Wordle for movie fans.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Interesting. Got today's in two on a wild guess because all there was to work with was landscapes.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Interesting. Got today's in two on a wild guess because all there was to work with was landscapes.
I got it in 3, but it's a movie I haven't seen.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I got it in 3, but it's a movie I haven't seen.
Content aside, it does have probably the best cinematography of any 'western' ever filmed.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
This is fun.
I'm finding it a strange game. I've played 6 so far, got 'em all, a 1, three 2s, a 4, and a 6. And the only time I actually knew the answer was on the 6. The others, I'm usually guessing known movies that aren't in their database, so then I just think of something in the mountains or desert or woods or whatever and keep typing till I hit one in their database. And these are total shots in the dark. I really have no clue, yet I get them right.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Somehow I got it in two. It's a weird game. The picture is too small, and the landscape doesn't help.

Framed #60
⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Somehow I got it in two. It's a weird game. The picture is too small, and the landscape doesn't help.

Framed #60
⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

2 also, but IMHO 2nd clue really narrowed choices to pretty much the correct answer, especially with the gloved hand. Second time I felt I didn't wildly guess. I agree on the photos - should be able to click and at least double size or more.

Reaction Score
try

Movie Wordle

its a game where you get the movie in 1 second and you try to guess and then get 1 more second added on for each incorrect guess.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
try

Movie Wordle

its a game where you get the movie in 1 second and you try to guess and then get 1 more second added on for each incorrect guess.
That is much, much better. Got today's in one.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Same here. I imagine that was an easy one, as stylistically it's a pretty unique movie. I wasn't expecting to make out any details but could.

Worth an add to my morning routine for now with Quordle and Worldle. I quit Nerdle despite never losing as it was too time-consuming and not fun. WARdle didn't work for me as I'm not a fantasy player, haven't kept up with player movement, and always had to go look at rosters.

For me, Quordle still the most challenging and fun of the bunch, even though I lose a lot (72-10 on the dailies, 44-8 in practice rounds). About halfway through Worldle as there are only so many countries/territories, so that'll end in couple of months (77-1 so far, with the one loss being a Channel Island).

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wasn't in time to edit above post, but you get opportunity to play a previous game. I tried yesterday's. Wasn't even close in 6 tries and it's a movie I've seen at least twice.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Wasn't in time to edit above post, but you get opportunity to play a previous game. I tried yesterday's. Wasn't even close in 6 tries and it's a movie I've seen at least twice.
I did yesterdays. Saw Bruce Willis in 3. Missed, got it in 4. But failed on the Sunday movie.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I did yesterdays. Saw Bruce Willis in 3. Missed, got it in 4. But failed on the Sunday movie.
Missed Monday's and Sunday's - really no idea on either, got Saturday in 2 and Friday in 1, so looks like if there's a something very unique that pops out, it's not too hard, but I imagine a 60% win rate isn't all that shabby.

Reaction Score
Harder wordle

the link above is a harder wordle. You are solving 2 words at the same time but each word will not contain any of the same letters. You only get 8 guesses to solve both words.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Harder wordle

the link above is a harder wordle. You are solving 2 words at the same time but each word will not contain any of the same letters. You only get 8 guesses to solve both words.
That'll take some getting used to. I didn't understand the rules first game, I had STO and PRA, but didn't realize they could also be STA and PRO. Once I rechecked the rules, played again and got it in 9, but it's a brain bender. Not sure it's for me yet.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Harder wordle

Learned that if you get your first correct word on 8th guess, you get a bonus 9th!

Reaction Score
I didn’t even have a chance on todays framed.

No fahqing wordle in this post we already have two wordle threads.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Got today's Movie Wordle in one. Super easy.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I didn’t even have a chance on todays framed.

No fahqing wordle in this post we already have two wordle threads.
It's badly done. The movies are unknown and the scenes aren't at all unique.

Reaction Score

I got tomorrow's framed in 1 guess. I changed time zone on computer and it was pretty recognizable.

Reaction Score
I like it as it starts with more obscure scenes before becoming more and more obvious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom