Fox sports go | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Fox sports go

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Props to PC on their ad. Girl running track and at the end are definitely quite attractive. Had to comment after watching it a dozen times now.

Reaction Score
Compare Providence's freshman Watson and Makai compared to our freshman. Big problem.
Coulda used Makai but what can you do? I know this is exhibition but really it’s simpler than that. Rust yes, but we are not in PC’s class at this pount.

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie's demise will be not recruiting any shooters since he's been here

Reaction Score
This team might suck. Still no great outside shooters and lack of a good big man. Hope I’m wrong.

Reaction Score
If we don't make the dance this year, I don't see how UConn can afford to keep the status quo.

I understand that the season hasn't started yet and this comment may be a bit premature, but just saying.
I agree and I might be a bit premature but I was never sold on this team coming into this season. This was always seemed like a lost season when we saw Williams, Cobb and Whaley coming in and not getting any good recruits. I hope I'm proven wrong but things will have to change. It looks like JA and AG can't play together.

Reaction Score
Sonething from the arena has made the FSGo feed horrible for this game.

Reaction Score
Watching Fox Sports Go on my laptop at home. Have excellent cable speed but this streaming is very choppy. But real funny that the commercials for UConn and Providence are crystal clear and so was the halftime bit with Providence coach Cooley.

As far as the Huskies go, real sloppy. Larrier is a disappointment but have to keep in mind he hasn't really played very much at all in the last two years so he just needs time to smooth things out and find his groove. What happened to Mamadou Diarra? Not really impressed with what I see so far but the team is new(4 returners) and the preseason has barely begun. We'll see.

Go Huskies!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's an exhibition.

Polley and Whaley are in the game together.

This is all about player evaluation

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie's demise will be not recruiting any shooters since he's been here

Somebody has to be able to hit some threes or we're toast. Really need 2 guys ideally.

Reaction Score
It's an exhibition.

Polley and Whaley are in the game together.

This is all about player evaluation
it is for PC, too, and they look like a much more polished basketball team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom