FOX Sports App | Page 2 | The Boneyard

FOX Sports App

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I teed up my tv during the day set up with my provider got on and watched the first five minutes then it booted me off saying my free trial was up and I needed to log in through my provider which I did. I then used the app on my iPad and watched the game

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I had to sign into Fox Sports app and then to Xfinity. That worked pretty well. Hats off to the BY'er who suggested getting set up in advance. I was like up against a shot clock to figure it out in time!
I remember the days when some games were not televised at all so that is an improvement. It looks like the rest of the schedule no more streaming, correct?

Reaction Score
Fine on my end. Maybe everybody should go over to the women’s board and ask for CPTV to come back

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It was fine for me on XBox. Whether Google, Apple, Roku, Firestick or something else, the problem with several of these apps is that when the App updates, you often have to sign in with your TV provider all over again. So you start to watch, it works due to the free period, then it kicks you out. That's what happened to me. I'll also say that the QR Code allowed me to search for my provider, and searching for HULU came up blank. Went to the link, and it was there.

Reaction Score
FOX Now App can be another way to go. I usually have no issues. I use it as a 3rd screen on college football Saturday's for BTN.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom