FOX Sports App | The Boneyard

FOX Sports App

Reaction Score
Is utter trash! Every 20 minutes telling me my time is up and id have to leave and come back into the uconn game on the app. Then with a little over a minute it does the same but doesnt give me the option to get back in the game so i missed walk on time. Utter trash!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Reaction Score
Is utter trash! Every 20 minutes telling me my time is up and id have to leave and come back into the uconn game on the app. Then with a little over a minute it does the same but doesnt give me the option to get back in the game so i missed walk on time. Utter trash!!!:mad::mad::mad:
It's just a few minutes trial unless you sign in and then log in with your tv provider. The app is fine. Use it all the time.

Reaction Score
Worked perfect for me. Seamless and picture was very good. No complaints. Only thing that stinks is during timeouts it's too much of a pain to switch over to regular TV and MNF and the Celtics game. So I just stayed with the app and had to listen and watch nothing. I guess that's better than the stupid commercials though.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It kept erroring on foxsports.com so had to resort to the phone app.

Reaction Score
It's just a few minutes trial unless you sign in and then log in with your tv provider. The app is fine. Use it all the time.
The same was happening to me on a Roku. I was logged into my tv provider. Every 10 minutes or so it would kick me out and say Error. I would have to click back into the game.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
On my Apple TV I had to sign into my provider during the game. Which I did via a QR code. And then I had to sign into my provider. Which I did via QR code. Got stuck in this loop for about 5 minutes, so left the game, went to the app settings, and signed into my provider there. That worked and everything was smooth after.

Who knows.

Reaction Score
No problems for me. If you don't get a good, consistent picture, it is your streaming connection, not the app.

Reaction Score
How do you sign in with your tv provider on your television? I moved to my laptop and was able to do that...so i watched 1/2 the game on a television and the rest on my laptop.

Reaction Score
How do you sign in with your tv provider on your television? I moved to my laptop and was able to do that...so i watched 1/2 the game on a television and the rest on my laptop.
Click on settings tab up top. I have a 2nd tv in living room and use the Fox Sports App for Pro and College football and College basketball. Never a problem through the smart tv(Google/Android) or Roku.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I liked their leading scorers for each team.
Screenshot_20221107-192803.png

Reaction Score
I used a Firestick. Ten minutes into the game, the app told me I had to enter a code to continue watching. I thought I had everything set up to switch from FS1 to the app at 7:30p . . . and I was wrong!

Reaction Score
Click into fox sports app on your smart tv or Roku. You go to settings. Click on sign in with tv provider. It gives you a code to type into go.foxsports.com on your smartphone. Type in the code and then they ask for your login passwoed for your tv provider. It may be Directv, Spectrum Cable, etc...I'm signed in with Spectrum. Should be good to go at this point. I have not been timed out when signed in like this and I have used the app multiple times a week for several years. Only time I have been timed out was when I was signed out or need to resign in. Happens rarely, maybe once or twice a year

Reaction Score
Used my Google Chromecast and it worked perfectly. I have Fiber Internet, but don't think that is the main reason. Never had an issue with it.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I was having the same problem on Roku, then i realized it was happening when i selected a program from the "schedule" section. But If i just clicked on "watch" from the homepage and selected the game, the issue went away.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I'm liking the app right now 'cause PeeCee is losing to Rider 40-29

Reaction Score
I was having the same problem on Roku, then i realized it was happening when i selected a program from the "schedule" section. But If i just clicked on "watch" from the homepage and selected the game, the issue went away.
yup. I tried that. Still had the issue. But it was the same thought i had at first.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom