Four Years Ago Today | The Boneyard

Four Years Ago Today

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I didn't listen to Francesa live on this day, but I've definitely listened to his show when he was "calling" a game live. It's hilarious because he gives almost no information on what's happening. He just reacts and you don't have a clue what's going on.

Reaction Score
"Cincy players dancing and hugging each other" I'll never forget!

Reaction Score
I was there for that game .... barely. Had a flat tire on the way called AAA was approaching the exit for the arena when I asked my son if he wanted to go to Sea World instead of the game. ( they were losing by 11 points 5 minutes into the second half and luckily he’s not a big fan of Sea world, lol). We slept in a secured rest area that night in our conversion van and they proceeded to win Saturday and Sunday ( slept in the van Saturday night too) and the 3 hour ride home Sunday was awesome and my 13 year old became a devout UConn fan that weekend and we have never missed another UConn mens or women’s game played in Florida ever since.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
My dad and I did that tournament. You can barely catch us in that replay cross court. We paid like 20 a game on secondary market. Watched all week. Same shirt all week. That shirt still sites hermetically sealed in a plastic bag waiting for the luck to be needed again.

Reaction Score
I was down playing golf with 12 guys in the Pinehurst area and was at the Hickory Tavern (Hickory Tavern photos) with a few of them others were playing 36 because they weren't UConn fans. The place was quiet but we weren't but it started filling up with golfers from other tourney teams, big crew of UK fans and they were all into it more aa the OTs were happening. They were getting a kick out of a couple of us who were deep into the game, looking for calls, jumping up etc etc...games end we were buying shots then there were even more friends LOL. Lots of fun, great memories on that game stayed at Hickory a long time that day/night. Woke up for Southern Pines next day my scores were 47-37 real rough start. hahaha all fun though.

Reaction Score
I had just gotten off of a plane in Denver and went directly to the Sports Bar on the West side of Concourse C and got there just in time to watch JA hoist and make the shot! Perfect timing! Needless to say I grabbed a brew and watched the last 5 minutes!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom