Four UConn trivia questions of varying toughocity | The Boneyard

Four UConn trivia questions of varying toughocity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
1. Who are Swin Cash, then Willnett Crockett, then Ann Strother, then Tina Charles, then Tiffany Hayes, then Breanna Stewart. (Rated insanely tough, but note that there are two more names that should be fronting that list but are missing due to woeful ignorance, though the first name would likely be Rebecca Lobo)

2. Numbers 0, 1, 53, 54, 55. (Rated creampuff tough)

3. Georgia 2000. (Rated very, very, very tough, especially by ESPN)

4. UConn 2000, 2002 (edited) and 2003, and something that never happened. (Rated semi tough)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
1. Who are Swin Cash, then Willnett Crockett, then Ann Strother, then Tina Charles, then Tiffany Hayes, then Breanna Stewart. (Rated insanely tough, but note that there are two more names that should be fronting that list but are missing due to woeful ignorance, though the first name would likely be Rebecca Lobo)

2. Numbers 0, 1, 53, 54, 55. (Rated creampuff tough)

3. Georgia 2000. (Rated very, very, very tough, especially by ESPN)

4. UConn 2000 and 2003, and something that never happened. (Rated semi tough)
Are these like questions or something???

2. are you looking for numbers never used by UCONN WBB players???

3. UCONN played Georgia, first game of the year I believe. Blew them out. IIRC everyone played in the first half and everyone scored in the first half, including Christine Rigby.

Is that the kind of stuff you are looking for???

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Are these like questions or something???

2. are you looking for numbers never used by UCONN WBB players???

3. UCONN played Georgia, first game of the year I believe. Blew them out. IIRC everyone played in the first half and everyone scored in the first half, including Christine Rigby.

Is that the kind of stuff you are looking for???
Okay, you got the creampuff # 2 (and UTenn fans think your schedule for answering questions is very weak). Yes they are all questions, as in Who is Georgia in 2000? No. 3 actually has to do with the team's relation to UConn in a later part of the season, say March.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Okay, you got the creampuff # 2 (and UTenn fans think your schedule for answering questions is very weak). Yes they are all questions, as in Who is Georgia in 2000? No. 3 actually has to do with the team's relation to UConn in a later part of the season, say March.
Oh, actually prior season.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Oh, actually prior season.
Well something that Georgia was expected to be in March 2000. Also added another year to #4 after scanning a video, though the fact was not mentioned in any stories.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
1. Players who scored the ultimately winning points in last six UConn NC victories. I think Lobo did it in 1995, but the margin of victory in 2000 was so huge that I cannot suss out who scored the 53rd point.
2. Available numbers never worn by a UConn player.
3. The team that was projected by all three ESPN predictors in 2000 bracket selections that would face UConn in the final, and one picker selected Georgia to win it all. Rutgers ended up winning the regional over Georgia for the FF spot.
4. Three NC victories in which UConn never trailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom