Found something neat on the players’ bios | The Boneyard

Found something neat on the players’ bios

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I was looking at the roster and noticed something on the players’ bio page. See Aaliyah’s below. If you look at the line where Bio is highlighted in blue, the link next to it is Related, then Stats, Historical and finally WePlayed Moments. That last link has video clips of the players’ best moments. It’s a good resource if you’re looking for a particular play - or if you’re just bored and want to relive some fun moments. Check it out.

766C47DE-70B4-4AF8-BACD-FAB564598A45.jpg

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
The player pages used to have their majors at the bottom of the bio page. Some schools still do this, but most don’t.

UHF

Reaction Score
I was looking at the roster and noticed something on the players’ bio page. See Aaliyah’s below. If you look at the line where Bio is highlighted in blue, the link next to it is Related, then Stats, Historical and finally WePlayed Moments. That last link has video clips of the players’ best moments. It’s a good resource if you’re looking for a particular play - or if you’re just bored and want to relive some fun moments. Check it out.

Excuse me . . . . . . . . . . it is music season on tBY.

;):cool::p:D:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, thank you.

Reaction Score
That is pretty cool. Thank you for bringing these cool features to our attention.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom